Chapter 14

Grant's P.O.V.

"What did you do?!" 

I was blown back by the screaming she-wolf. "Trina?" But Katie left. Why would Trina still be here?"

She glared at me. "What did you do? Katrina left! So what did you do Grant?"

Tyler put his hand on her arm but she shook him off. "Why... Why are you here if she- she..." I couldn't make the word come out. If she left.

Trina looked hurt and broken and water welled in her eyes. "All I know is that one minute everything is fine and then Katie is releasing me from the3 pack! She left me behind and she's not coming back. So what the hell did you do?"

 "She saw something that... that shouldn't have happened." 

"What?" Tyler growled. 

"She saw Sasha kiss me."

Trina's growl echoed through out the room and she lunged at me.  I didn't try to stop her as she broke my nose. "You rat bastard! She loved you! And... You..." She was too angry for words.

Tyler's eyes were cold when he looked at me. "All that she's been through and you just don't give a damn do you? You fight about her always leaving? That was on you. She was trying to find you for the past two days. To tell you that she loved you. She gave you everything, Grant. Every art of her. Yeah she left. But she always came back to you. But you never saw that. Never saw how broken she really is.

"I lost my sister because you have never had any idea of what you had with her. Congratulations. You wanted her gone, she's gone. And I don't think she's coming back this time. You can only break someone's heart so many times before they give up. Fuck you, Grant."

He grabbed his mate's hand and walked to the door. "Have fun finding a new Beta, because I quit. And I renounce my duty to the Silver Moon pack."

§•§•§•§•§

It wasn't long after Tyler and Trina left the pack that the anger set in. And that's when I finally went after Sasha.

And I found in my room. Sitting there on my bed. "You have no right to be here! It's your fault that my mate is gone!"

She stood and gave me a evil smirk. "Oh dear Grant. You have no to blame for you mate leaving except yourself. You made it all too easy for me. I mean the phone call? Please, I knew that would never work. But it would plant the seed of doubt. And you grew that seed into a tree. I mean you made every mistake along the way, it was only a matter of time. Rejecting her all those years ago. And then letting her slip through your hands time, after time, after time. 

"You really shouldn't have listened to your mate when she said to keep me in the pack. And then when Maddie came and you yelled at you mate. Ha! We never thought that would go so well. And then when Maddie killed her parents. You did all of my work for me. Yelling at her, telling her that you were done with her. And then avoiding her. One little kiss and she was gone.

"Your Beta was right. Your mate was so, so broken. And you can only thank yourself for that. You have lost your mate, your Beta, and your Theta. Soon you'll lose your pack. Adrian will be so very pleased. We never, ever though it'd be so easy to tear your pack apart. I asked him if I could have the task. It's been pleasurable to watch you destroy your love and pack. Like Romeo. Setting up your own demise."

I growled and lunged at her, shift mid-leap.

She didn't have time to scream before I clamped my teeth around her throat and tore it out.

I spat out her blood not wanting any of her in my. Then I let out a angry howl. 'Someone bring me Maddie.'

I caught myself in the mirror. Blood dripping from my muzzle. Eyes angry and hollow. Teeth bared. I wanted blood. I wanted revenge. 

I wanted to kill everyone who hurt my mate. I wanted to kill Sasha a thousand times over. Because she was right. I did set up my own destruction. It's my fault that Katrina is gone. 

And yet i can't force myself to hunt for her. Because after everything I put her through, I owe it to her let her go. 

A couple of Gamma's, normal wolves, brought in the girl. She looked at Sasha's body and smirked. 

Then she shifted, breaking free of the Gamma's and jumping out the window. I let my wolf free and we hunted her.

I let out a howl full of blood-lust and pain. Katrina's right. A war is coming. And I plan to kill as many of those bastard Rouges as I can. As many as it takes until they kill me. Because I don't plan on living a life without Katrina. I growled at the she-wolf's dead body. 

Bring on the war. 

Hey guys! This is kind of a short chapter, sorry. But there's not really much more I can do in Grant's P.O.V. at this point. And I'm thinking of doing the next chapter in Jason's/Lily's P.O.V., Tyler/Trina, or one of Katrina's pack member's P.O.V. It all depends on which party you guys want to go with next. So like last chapter please comment on who's P.O.V. you want, eventually i will do all three parties, it's just who you want first. 

Also this is dedicated to @KristineCobos because she's the one that commented last chapter saying who's P.O.V. Because I realy do want your guys' opinions, I love reading your comments. 

Oh and Vote if you like the new cover! Or do you guys think I should keep the old one? Happy 4th of July guys!