Chapter 9

Adrian's P.O.V.

Years of planning. Years. And one mistake five years ago may ruin it! I want that bitch dead! I growled and at the wolf that laid whimpering in her cell. She mostly annoyed me but I needed a release. Still her constant crying and screaming gave me a head ache. 

Five years ago I kidnapped a young wolf. Barely of shifting age. And yet the Beta of the Fire Light pack. Quite a find.Which is why she had to suffer. Killing the little girl she swore to protect. Torturing wolves in front of her. I should have killed the bitch when I had the chance five years ago.

Once she escaped she started hunting me. Had I been any less skilled or her more skilled, she'd had killed me. As it is she killed many of the wolves I had at the time. And then that moron Jace ignored my orders to kill her when he captured her. Instead he wanted his own vengeance. Vengeance he could have had on her useless, waste of space mate. He won't make the same mistake again. Or any others for that matter. Hard to make mistakes when you're dead. I've been planning for years my take over. Every wolf expelled from a pack. Every Rouge that had a bone to pick. All under my command. And spies in the pack. A plan that's been in place for nearly two decades. 

My father may not have lived to see the day, but I'm heir to his strength. And the packs will fall to death and my will. No longer are wolves going to be subject to Alphas. And I will rise as the Rouge king.

But first I gotta get rid of the bitch. Because of her and her little 'pack', if you could really call their rag-tag  little group a pack,I'm losing rouges. And she's training packs. there are the dump few who refuse help which will only make things easier but she is starting to become an obstacle in my plan. And plans do not do well with annoying, stubborn, blonde obstacles. 

And she refused to die! She survive being kidnapped by me, tortured by the old methods, a year of non-stop Rouge fighting. And the Blue Krait poison. Something I was sure would get the bitch out of my way. It seems the moon goddess has picked sides in the upcoming war. And sadly she's chose the wrong side when she chose the packs' side. 

It is a shame though, that the bitch is fighting for the packs. She could have made a wonderful Rouge. Excellent fighting skills, violent, and when she loses control she loses it all. No half way measures with her. All of those traits are the things I detest about her now. She could had been queen to the rouges, but she is with her pathetic mate. So she'll need to be terminated. 

I just need to bid my time. I've planted my spies. Now that she's back home with her mate she'll begin to get comfortable. 

I grinned at the thought of her head on a bloody silver platter. Soon. Soon my plan for her will take place. She's been hunting me. And I've been hunting her. I've had more experience though. I've set up my trap for her. And she's blindly walking into it. The foolish girl thinks she is cold. But she relies too much on her emotions to be the perfect huntress she has the potential for. All of the talent is wasted. Still, I won't have the bitch getting in my way anymore. 

It's time to send in the next part of my plan. I enter my office to see the wolf I was looking for already sitting in a chair. "Are you ready?"

I received a smirk with a violent glint in the wolf's eyes. "Yes, Daddy."

Bwa ha ha! Surprise! The evil guy has a kid. 

So anyways, so for the majorly late update. I've been busy with the final projects that high school teachers just love giving right before finals. And I know this chapter is really short. But I start taking finals tomorrow and I'm going to be at my dad's for the weekend. I noticed how late on updating I was so I decided to just post this short chapter instead of making you guys wait a lot longer. And a heads up, school ends next Friday so I can update a bit more at the very beginning of summer break after that it's going to be hard to update. I'm going to be going a lot of places over summer to stay with family so I'm not going to always have internet and I'll be busy. I hope you guys who are taking finals as well do great. Lots of luck. And that you have an epic summer planned!  Wish me luck for my finals!