Chapter 46 - Only Human

"My father said all the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lock up by armored car tonight," said Allison, leading Scott and the twins back into her father's office where Lydia, Eric, and I were standing. "Probably within the next two hours,"

 Allison moved to stand next to Lydia, the four of us now facing Scott and the twins. I was against bringing them into this, since we should have enough strength with Scott and Eric, but Scott insisted that their strength was necessary. I, however, think that their constant urge to kill everything in their path is not.

 "We're going to rob an armored car?" Aiden asked. 

 "Well," said Lydia, "We're gonna try."

 We proceeded to explain to Scott and the twins the rough draft of the plan we had come up with in order to get the silverfinger off the armored car, the one that Allison believes holds the scroll we need. Personally, I think it's completely idiotic. However, there isn't much else we can do at this point, at least without getting someone hurt.

 "This is a really bad plan," said Scott.

 "It's not that bad," said Lydia.

 "It's not that good," said Aiden, walking behind Lydia with his arms folded across his chest. 

 I stood next to Eric, keeping an eye on him so he wouldn't try to jump the twins at any second. He still hasn't forgiven them for all of the terrible things they've done. Things like helping kill Boyd. I don't think any of us will ever be able to forgive them for that.

 "None of us knows the route they're going to take," said Lydia, everyone gathered around Chris' desk. "If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it,"

 Allison pointed her finger to a highlighted section of the map in front of her. "And when it gets here -"

 "We attack," said Ethan. 

 "No," said Lydia. "Your bikes will be laying in the middle of the road looking like you got into an accident, and when the driver gets out to help - "

 "We attack them," he repeated. 

 "No!" Allison, Lydia, and I all exclaimed at the same time. I huffed and shook my head. We really should have known better than to drag them into this. This whole plan is to help Stiles, and I'm pretty sure they couldn't care less about him. 

 "You'll distract him," corrected Lydia. "And Scott will break open the back door,"

 Scott gave Lydia a weary look. "I hope,"

 He's still not a hundred percent confident in his alpha abilities after what's happened, but I don't doubt him. I know Scott, and I know that he can pull this off. He's our leader, and we need him to do this.

 "And Eric will get Katashi's finger," finished Lydia.

 "Wait," said Aiden. "It's not his actual finger, is it?"

 Lydia rolled her eyes. "You are so out of our league,"

 "Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Aiden questioned. 

 "Because if he gets caught then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence," said Scott. 

 As if Sheriff Stilinski isn't having enough trouble as it is with Agent McCall at the station, he doesn't need to be getting his fingerprints all over this caliber of evidence. This may be to help save Stiles, but I know that he wouldn't want us putting his father's job at risk. He loves him too much.