Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Emma's POV

"Welcome to, 'The Amazing Spiderman' set. Your partner in this movie should be here soon. He's just taking his solo clips for the movie. You will be doing that tomorrow. Today, you will be doing the school scene. Where both of you meet during class and you save him from a fight!" The director said excitedly, making me laugh.

"Well, I'll leave you to the makeup and dress artist." He told me as we stopped in front of my dressing room.

I'm really excited to film this movie because it's a new start in my acting career.

Once the makeup and dress artist was done with me, I walked on set. I sat on one of the tables and started reading a book.

"And, ACTION" the director shouted.

In this scene, I'm supposed to be reading a book while my 'partner' takes a picture with me.

"Ok CUT." The director said.

"That was great guys! Now we're moving on to the next scene." He yelled through the megaphone.

The makeup and dress artist checked me to see if any of my makeup got smeared or if my clothes got dirty.

"Shes good." They said and walked away.

"Ok, you know when to come in." The director told me. I nodded, I studied the script over and over again. That's how I fell in love with the character.

When it was my turn to come into the fight. I quickly shimmied my way through the crowd and finally got to them.

"Flash," I said and did the rest of my lines.

Once I started walking away. I got a good look at my 'partner' and couldn't help but smile.

" And, CUT!" The director said.

Oops, the smile. It wasn't in the script.

"Emma." He called out and I closed my eyes. I walked over to him.

"Yes?" I said worriedly.

"You're doing amazing, the smile you added at the end was perfect." He told me relief washed over me.

"Thank you, sir," I told him.

"Next scene is in five minutes." The director said.

I saw my partner in the distance and caught him looking at me. I looked away quickly and turned around. I could hear his footsteps as he walked closer. He tapped my shoulder and I turned around.

"You know, I never got your name." He told me.

"Its Emma, Emma Stone," I told him.

"Oh what a Beautiful name." He said. I love his British accent.

"Thank you. Now whats your name?" I asked him.

"Andrew. Andrew Garfield." He told me.

"Oh. What an adorable name." I said.

"For a cat," I mumbled.

"Hey!" He yelled. We both laughed.

"We should hang out sometime." He told me.

"Yeah of course," I told him.

"Well, what about today? After we finish filming?" He asked me.

"Ok. That sounds great." I told him.

We shot a few more scenes after that and then we were done, for the day.

"Okay, today was wonderful! Come back tomorrow for more scenes." The director said. I went to my dressing room and let my hair loose. I changed into my clothes and left the makeup alone. When I was finished, I hung up the clothing that was used for today and left the dressing room.