Falling For You Forever

Grab some more tissues. I hope you all loved how this trilogy played out. I enjoyed writing this and reading your comments have meant the world to me. There is one more chapter before this trilogy comes to an end. Stay tuned for the update.

I can't believe Carter and I are married. I thought this day would never come for me and now that it has I can't imagine my life any other way. After walking down, the aisle Lily took Charlotte with her and William so Carter and I can walk into our reception as husband and wife. But before any of that could happen I had to change into my reception dress. Blair wasted no expenses making sure I had everything I've ever wanted.

"Wow!" Carter can't help but look shocked as I step out of the room in my second dress. "I thought you were beautiful before but each time I look at you I lose my breath." Carter still makes me blush every time he compliments me. I can't help but feel like we're back at St. Jude's and Constance.

"Careful Mr

"Careful Mr. Baizen you're drooling." I kiss his cheek.

"Who can blame me when my wife looks like this after one child." I rest my hands on his chest.

"I like that."

"What?"

"Your wife." He kisses me and I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

"I've waited a long time to call you that and I would wait another thousand years if I can feel this way forever."

"Here's to forever." Carter takes my hand in his as we make our way into the reception hall.

__________________________________
"Let me introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Carter Biazen!" Everyone is cheering as we waltz into the room.

"Congrats you two." Chuck greets us and I hug him loving everything he's done to support us in this step in our lives. "You look beautiful Ella."

"Thank you, Chuck. And who knew the Empire could look this amazing!"

"That would be because of me." Blair beams as she admires her work. I can hear Henry and Charlotte playing with each other and the other children.

"And it's perfection."

"Thanks, man for all of this." Carter admires the reception hall.

"Enough admiring we have food being served now and Ella it's some of your favorites."

"Is its prime rib and..."

"And roasted potatoes and for dessert the best vanilla bean and chocolate cake."

"You are the best Blair."

And she wasn't' lying the food was amazing. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I ate my whole plate of food and asked for a second. Carter wasn't surprised when I need to eat I will eat everything in sight.