New Life

I loved writing this chapter and expect more chapters to come. enjoy.

8 Months later

"I'm going to kill you, Carter!" I can't help but yell at him due to the excruciating pain I'm experiencing right now.

"She doesn't mean that." He assures our nurse.

"Like hell I do. You did this to me and...AHHHH!"

"Ms. Bass you need to keep breathing." Funny enough we've come back to the same hospital we were checked into after our accident to have our child and surprisingly enough nurse Karen is here to help us bring our child into the world.

"I can't this is...oooooh! It's so much pain."

"Babe, you can do this." I whip my head around to glare at him which causes him to take a step back.

"You have no say in my pain level right now! You have no uterus and have no idea what I'm....ooooh! AHHHH! Experiencing right now."

"Of course, not babe." Carter holds his hands up thinking that will calm me down but it only pisses me off more.

"How about next time we have you give birth because I'm telling you right now you're getting off easy!"

"Ella, it's almost time to push."

"Just think babe about our healthy bab..."

"Shut up Carter! Shut up or I swear to go I will cut your balls off!" He completely takes a step back.

"How's our mama to be?" My doctor steps into the room.

"She's uh..."

"Carter you're not having a seven-pound human press against your vagina you have no say in how I'm doing!" Carter goes to sit in a waiting chair away from me.

"So, uh Ella how are the contractions?"

"Just swell doctor I thought my father trying to kill me and my brother was bad enough but then again I've never gone through this shithole experience so I have to say this is worse." I can tell by my doctors face I've said too much but I'm in such pain I don't give a damn.

"Okay, well Karen has been keeping track of your contractions and it's time for you to push."

"No!"

"No?"

"Pushing means the pain is going to be worse and uh..."

"I need you to work with me, Ella. Now give me a big push." I use all of my strength, feeling the sweat spill down my face and back as I give it all I can. "Good, take a deep breath and give me another one." I suck in and push once again. "Good I see the head..."

"Really...oh holy shit, Ella, how are you..."

"Carter shut up!" I order as I listen to the doctor as she instructs me to push again.

"Okay, Ella one more good push." I push for what I hoped to be the last time and the moment I heard the scream I knew it was over. I slumped back and tried to catch my breath.

"Here is your beautiful baby girl." The moment she was placed on my I've never felt such unconditional love. The love I have for just meeting her surpasses the love I have ever felt for anyone. Carter feels safe to come over now and gazes at our child.

"She's beautiful just like her mother." Carter kiss both of our heads as we hand her over to get cleaned.

__________________________________
Finally, it was just the three of us alone to enjoy our new family. I couldn't get over how precious she is and how much I love her. Carter took the liberty in contacting all of our friends and family that they can come to visit.