Back to Reality

I have so much planned for Ella that will make you all laugh, cry, and overall love Ella that much more. Thank you, all again for all the feedback and votes for the first chapter of Redemption.

__________________________________
Nate's POV

"So, after spending the summer trying to get over my sister, you find yourself screwing another cougar. Ella was right your dick is a cougar magnet."

"Seriously, man you're not helping me here. I kept my contact with Elle to a minimum and the moment I see her after she basically told me the kiss may have been a mistake I'm willing to drop everything to be with her."

"Sad thing she is still with Mr. pro dancer and the worse thing is I actually like him. He treats my sister well and she loves him and that's all I can ask for."

"I know man! That's what makes this harder. I've never felt this way about anyone and I thought messing around with a bunch of girls this summer would take my mind off her, but the truth is there's no one like Ella Bass."

"And nor should there ever be. I've always known that there would never be anyone good enough to have my sisters heart. I know you love her Nathanial, but if you push her she won't admit it. She has to admit it to herself before she can ever admit it to you."

"So, I'm supposed to wait until she decides our kiss meant something."

"If you truly love her that much you will wait for an eternity for her because you will never find someone more compassionate, driven or amazing as my sister."

"Things would be so much easier for me if I didn't love her so much."

"That's the thing about love Nathanial, if it were easy then there wouldn't be a market for it."

__________________________________
I decide that the only way I can distract myself from loving Ella would be finding the name of the woman I hooked up with in L.A. she was amazing and just what I need. I can't stop loving her, but my broken heart still aches as I see her smiling and loving another man. I need to keep myself from losing my mind not having as mine. I love Ella enough that I will be here the moment she realizes we are worth the fight. Loving her will never be a mistake, it can only lead me to the best part of my life.

"I just need her name, okay? Then, why are you called information, huh?" My cake is burning as I run into another dead in on my mystery woman. I need to find her name so I can distract myself from Ella.

"I'm not Serena, Humphrey, I didn't need saving." I hear Chuck's voice as he makes it back to our penthouse. Seriously, how does Ella make baking a cake so easy? She even does it from scratch and they nerve turn out this way.

"Whoa." Dan comes in slightly disturbed by my lack of baking skills.

"Hey, I thought you were still in the Hamptons. I'd ask how your was, but seeing you with Chuck, I guess the answer is probably weird."

"Oh, it gets weirder, I found him paying some really rough dudes to fight him.He wanst forthcoming with the details, but I would imagine it's some new Bass-type scheme to get Blair's attention."

"Well, he said he was okay with her all summer. or maybe it's finally hitting him now that we're back."

"I think something else might have hit him, too. He was already pretty bruised when I got there. I think he might need to see a doctor."

"Well, my mm has this concierge doc she could send, but calling her means I'd have to decide which internship I want."

"Well, I could stick around and talk ti through with you. I was also kinda hoping to get some help from Chuck on something anyway."