Lola on a Mission

Things are about to get interesting for Ella and Nate. Stay tuned to see what rocks their boat.

"Ella, right there. That's perfect." I strike another pose and walk towards the camera as the fan blows my hair back. "Ella, this is gorgeous! Yes, that's it! Excellent."

"I think we got it!" Gina called. I join her and the photographer to look over some of the pictures.

"Ella, this one is perfect for the cover of Vogue!"

"Maria, you seriously are marvelous behind that camera." I gush at how Mario makes me look so elegant with one click of his camera.

"Ella, someone named Lola says she's a friend of yours." I look at Gina wondering why Lola would be at my shoot of all places.

"Um, yeah um. Gina let her through. It will only be a minute and then we can move to the next outfit." Lola looks out of place as she enters to shoot location. "Lola, what are you doing here? How did you even know I was here?"

"Sorry, for crashing your shoot but I really needed to you and Gossip Girl said you were here and..."

"Lola, just get to the point. I'm working and I need to change for the next picture."

"Okay, here it is. I believe Serena is Gossip Girl."

"And why would you think that?"

"Because ever since the fashion show and I was deemed a new it girl I got an audition for this huge star director and when I got there I was told my audition was canceled and that Gossip Girl sent out a blast making me out to be a diva and saying that directors have way too much power and..."

"Why does this make you think Serena is Gossip Girl?"

"Because she was the only one I voiced concerned over the director I was auditioning for. I didn't say anything other than him being really hard on his actresses."

"I mean are you've never said a bad thing about directors at Julliard? Serena can't be the only person. She would never do what Gossip Girl does to everyone. She out of everyone wants to get rid of her once and for all."

"I know it seems impossible but if you are free tonight I would love it if you could join me for this thing where I will prove to you that Serena is Gossip Girl."

"I'm sorry I can't. I've already been invited to Blair's salon."

"That's perfect I was going to that too. It's where I will show everyone that Serena is Gossip Girl."

"Lola, Blair and Dan's party is hardly the place for this. They've been working so hard to make their relationship they don't need you trying to accuse Serena of being Gossip Girl."

"But I'm not accusing, I'm telling the truth. You'll see tonight." Lola rushes over to do god knows what. That girl seriously takes things out of proportion just like most van der Woodsen/ Rhodes women do.

Arriving at the salon I was surprised to see so many literary geniuses in one place. Blair and Dan certainly know how to make a guest list.

__________________________________
"Ella, thank god you're here." Blair hugs me and then I switch to Dan who looks relaxed for such a stressful night.