Hello Mr.Player Ch.17

Haha(; you guys are so great!! I asked for 70 votes and when I looked this morning[because last night I uploaded] I already had like 60! =D you guys ROCK!

;)

Next chapter will be KADEN'S POINT OF VIEW!

I want 90 votes and 35 comments for next chapter(:

Chapter 17.

THE MAFIA? What. The. Heck!?

I stared at Kaden incredulously and he gave me a sheepish grin, before slowly starting to speak. "Well..." he said breaking the silence that was now filling the room. " Is anyone hungry?"

"The MAFIA?" I said as he started to walk into another room, and I trailed behind him. I walked fully into the room, realizing it was a kitchen and leaned against the counter as he started to sort through the fridge.

"Yep" he said closing the fridge, two cans of cream of celery soup in his hands. He placed them down on the counter and I huffed walking forward and stopping him.

"Are you INSANE?" I hissed quietly grabbing a hold of his arms and squeezing them, my nails digging painfully into his arms. "You never ask THE MAFIA to help you!"

Kaden snorted, grabbing a can opener and opening the two cans. He opened a cabinet and pulled out two bowls. "They won't hurt us, that's my UNCLE remember?" he poured the one soup can in one bowl, and the other can into the other bowl.

"Kaden..." I said breathing out trying to calm myself. "You just brought us into a house full of people with guns! And you expect THEM to protect us!?"

"You're being ridiculous Kaylee. It's my family don't worry about it" Kaden said in a calm voice and placed the two bowls in a microwave after pouring milk into them both. He pressed 2 minutes then start and the microwave turned on. He turned around wrapping his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry...Kaylee I would never bring you somewhere dangerous."

I sighed before turning around and kissing him softly on the lips. "You idiot" I sighed pulling away when I heard the microwave ding.

Kaden grinned turning around and pulled out the scalding hot food, quickly placing it on the counter. He stirred it and grabbed a oven mitt carrying one bowl then the other. He placed them on the table and sat down motioning for me to sit down too.

I sat down and he took a spoonful of my soup blowing on it. Rolling my eyes as he motioned for me to eat it, I leaned forward letting him feed me. He smiled and I smiled back as he took a bite of the soup, then gave me one.

My mouth went around the spoon and I felt blood rush up to my cheeks as he stared at me with love in his eyes.

"I love you" he smiled and I smiled back as he gave me another spoon full of soup.

"Dude" I heard a male voice complain, and I turned my head meeting the eyes of a blond haired, green eyed boy. "Stop it, you're going to make me hurl"

Kaden gave him an annoyed look before speaking "hello Liam" The guy- named Liam grinned leaning against the wall, and looked at me.

"So this is her" Liam said but it sounded more like a statement than a question. Kaden nodded, and I looked back and forth between them confused.

"This is Kaylee, my girlfriend" Kaden beamed proudly.

"Yeah I realized that as I watched you feed her and say sappy crap" Liam said sarcastically and stuck his tongue out at him like a 3 year old. "seriously man what happened to you? you never acted this way before!"

Kaden grinned grabbing my hand from across the table. "well... I never had someone as amazing as Kaylee" he met my gaze and blush colored my cheeks he leaned across the table giving me a peck on the lips.

"Ugh. Its like my mom and her soap opera's all over again" Liam mumbled and turned around heading out of the room. " oh and Kaden? Elric wishes to see you" I stiffened up, and Kaden stood up his chair scraping on the floor.

"i'll be right back" Kaden said and strode out of the room following Liam.

What the heck??

Okay i had to end it here, because my mom is getting angry... and blah U.U

Next chapter will be KADEN'S POINT OF VIEW!

I want 90 votes and 35 comments for next chapter(: