Part Fourteen

I die.

Jimin giggles that particular angelic noise that has my heart racing, "Hyung! I told you that you have to draw lightly. Now that line is too harsh to even erase."

"Drawing's too hard, Park," I complain as I stare down at the awful drawing of a piano on my paper. My eyes flicker to Jimin's paper where an adorable kitten is sketched out. "This doesn't even look like the piano I used to have." 

"You used to have a piano? Don't you have a keyboard though?" Jimin questions, his eyes squinting at me adorably.

I huff, "Yeah but I used to have a piano. I had to sell it to pay rent when I first used to live on my own since I didn't have any money yet." There's a second of silence before I blurt, "Can we just do something else please?"

Jimin rolls his eyes but beams as he meets my gaze, "Like what?"

"Hmm, something like this?" I offer and then steal a kiss from his lips quickly.

He pouts as I move back into my spot. Jimin juts out his lower lip after saying, "You can't just give me one kiss. Kisses should always come in pairs."

"Such a demanding boyfriend I have," I chuckle before planting a small kiss on his lips.

Jimin blushes and grins, lopsided, "Boyfriend?"

Oh shit.

"Um- I mean- yikes- I-"

"It's okay, Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin sings and pecks my nose. I feel heat rush to my cheeks and ears. "I like being your boyfriend."

I loosen a breath I didn't even realise I was holding until now. Inhaling deeply to keep myself from becoming a blubbering mess, I glance at Jimin. Is it me or is he glowing like an actual angel? I swear there's a halo above his head. 

Jimin giggles, "What're you looking at?"

"Someone beautiful," I respond instantly. 

Jimin's blush intensifies as he slaps my shoulder, "Yah, stop making me blush so much. I didn't even know you could be so corny."

"Well, now you know," I smile his favorite gummy smile (as he has said before) and then ruffle his hair. Jimin pouts again, so I swoop in to kiss him tenderly.

Jimin immediately flutters his eyes closed and loses himself in the sweet kiss. I follow along with him afterwards, just enjoying the moment of bliss. Nothing at this moment could really bother me. No pain or misery can reach me. All those years of agony have been completely washed away by each kiss Park Jimin has given me. This boy has single-handedly rewritten my entire future before me. It almost seems like I'm a completely different person thanks to him. I feel like I have a reason to live besides just being. I finally have something besides music that brings me joy and satisfication. It's only a plus that Jimin also is in love with the world of music, also that he's highly attractive. 

The kiss ends too soon, but that's okay because we just start a new one. Not gonna lie, this is how most of our days have been going lately. It's been officially two weeks now that we've been hiding out in this warehouse. I still haven't gotten the guts to ask him what we're doing out here, yet it seems like I'll be finding out soon. I don't know why, but I have a gut feeling that an explanation is coming soon. But for now, I think I'll just enjoy our time together. 

Jimin pulls away from me to look my in the eyes with his own twinkling ones. His plump, red, swollen lips stretch into a large smile. His eyes soon disappear, but instead of groaning in annoyance at the loss of contact with his lips and disappearance of his eyes, I find myself grinning along with him. What can I say? His smile has gotten contagious.