Part Six

"Hyung!" Jimin says excitedly as he runs up to me.

I glare at him while taking off my headphones. I really need to stop coming to the library. He knows I'll be in here all the time.

"What?" I growl, closing my notebook automatically.

He smiles happily, "I was wondering when I could go over so that we could finish the song. I'm free whenever!"

I give him the stink-eye. Aish, why did this kid have to have the sweetest voice I've ever listened to? Why does it have to be Park Jimin?

"Do you have any form of communication?" I squint at him.

He brightens up, "Yes! You can have my number-"

"Cool," I say while grabbing the phone from his hands. Putting in my number, I text myself from his phone then hand him his phone back. "There, I'll tell you when I need you to come over. It might not be soon, though, so don't get your hopes up."

"Of course hyung!" Jimin giggles joyfully.

Sighing, I insert my earphones back in. Time to go back to pretending Park Jimin doesn't exist.

-

Dingus 💩: Good morning, hyung! The weather's lovely today, isn't it?

I groan as I shut off my phone. Even through text he manages to sound cheery and full of positivity. How the fuck does he even manage to do that?

Dingus 💩: Are you still not awake? You should get up and eat a nice and healthy breakfast now, hyung.

My phone lights up with the new notification. I'm regretting giving him my number now. Maybe I should have gotten his number and never gave him my own.

Dingus💩: Should I come over and make you some breakfast?

Oh god no.

Me: that's definitely not necessary

Dingus💩: Ah, hyung, you're awake! Did you sleep well?

Me: fine. Don't contact me until I contact you, got it?

There's a moment of silence as he doesn't reply. Is he not going to respond to me? Is he just going to ignore me now? How can he just leave me here hanging? Wow, how rude of him. And here I thought-

Dingus💩: Do I have to start now?

Sighing in relief for some unknown reason, I roll my eyes and reply.

Me: yes

Groaning and rolling out of bed, I ruffle my bed hair and begin my trek to the bathroom for a morning shower. My phone dings and I can't help but to trip my way back into my room to retrieve it. I might need this.

Dingus💩: Aw :( okay, make sure to prepare for school and arrive safely. I'll be at the library waiting for you!

Guess who's not going to the library today? This guy.

-

"Hyung," a voice whispers to me suddenly.

I nearly jump out of my skin as I stare, wide-eyed, at Jimin standing next to my desk in class.

I whack his arm and try to push him in the other direction, but he just stays put, "What are you doing, Park? No one talks to me here. No one."

"But I just wanted to ask you about the homework," he frowns.

I scowl and shove him but fail in moving him again, "You can't talk to me here, and you shouldn't talk to me in general."

"Jiminie-sshi," a confused voice calls the blonde boy. "Come sit down over here."

I glare at the boy and nudge him with my foot, "Go with your friends, Park. Just leave me alone."

Confused and with a slight hurt expression, Jimin walks away from me and moves into his seat next to some girl that turns to give me a nasty and scared look. Good, be like that. I don't want to talk to you either.

She's probably only trying to get in Jimin's pants anyways.

-

Someone plops themselves into the seat next to mine as I'm humming and scribbling away in my notebook. From the corner of my eye, I see a smiling as always Jimin pulling out a folder from his backpack.

With a bored expression, I grunt, "What're you doing here, Park?"

"Well, since you couldn't help me with the homework in class, I thought you could help me now," he replies cheerfully.

I pause my music and move my headphones away slightly to look at him bitterly, "How am I supposed to help you? I probably don't even get it myself."

Jimin grins as he props his chin on his open palm, "I know you can help me because I know you understand it. I saw you doing the homework this morning without even glancing at the notes."

Fuck me. Why did he have to notice this shit.

"Fine, what do you need help in?" I arch an eyebrow at him.

He scoots closer to me and places the sheets of paper that were once inside his folder in front of me. His scent wafts over towards me as he moves around to find a pencil. I sniff and lean a bit closer to him to smell it more and perhaps engrave it into my memory.

"I'm not that good at English, so I was wondering if you could help me out," Jimin takes out his pencil and turns to look at me expectantly.

Hiding the fact that I was just smelling him, I glance down at the homework and smirk.

"Alright, Park. Let's teach you some grammar," I say.