Argument

*ALLYS POV*

"Hahahahaha" the girls made me laugh so much

"STOP I CAN FEEL MY SIX PACK COMING ON" mani squealed.

"what was that ? You want me to tiggle you?"dinah questioned with an evil grin.

"NO NO N-"

Dinah dived into normani and tiggled her until everyone had tears down there face.

"Now who else wants to face the tiggle master?"

Dinahs evil eyes scanned each and everyone of the girls then stopped at lauren who was now texting her boyfriend luis. She was always like that, blocking everyone out.

"Lauren..." Dinah pounced on lauren and started to tiggle her to death.

"S-GET-FU-M" lauren could barely get he words out.

She was panicking and she did not find this funny.

"DINAH GET FUCKING OFF ME" SLAP

All the jaws dropped in the room as dinah held her right cheek.

Laurens eyes looked evil but soon filled with sadness and regret.

"I- I-I'm s-s"

"NO. If you wouldn't be so fucking moody all the time and maybe lightened up a little then you wouldn't have slapped me. Your vile lately lauren and I don't know what's fucking gotten into you! You can't even take a joke and you can barely be nice to fans at m&g your'e being a rude bitch and I'm fucking done with you. If you don't stop being so moody and so inconsiderate you are going to loose all your friends. I mean look at you, you have everything yet you still decide to be depressed about everything WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT" dinah screamed and ran out of the room.

*LAURENS POV*

The other girls mouths where still dropped down, I mean what are they shocked about ? The slap? Dinahs rage?

"Guys don't be so surprised she's just ang-"

I got cut off by a tight grasp on my wrist. Ouch.

I have deep fucking cuts there could she please let go.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, what In gods name is this"

............. My heart actually stopped

my sleeve had rose up and my pain was visible for camila,ally and normani to see.

"I don't want to hear it" I mumbled also running off.

I ran through the kitchen and into the bunk area. I climbed into my bunk shutting the curtain and curling up in a ball while the tears poured out of me.

I'm such a fuck up and now all the girls hated me.

***

"Lauren.." A soft voice called my name

demi..

"Lauren are you okay?" I could hear Demi getting closer

I haven't left my bunk in about 6 hours.

"No Demi I'm not, I ruined everything" I burst out into a fresh set of tears

"Can I come in?" Demi questioned

I laughed at the thought of me and Demi squished in my tiny bunk

"Yea sure" I smiled as Demi's hand pulled back my curtain and climbed in.

"Haha Demi your squishing me"

"Sorry babe Ahaha"

"It's okay!!"

"So .. You gonna tell me what happened?.."

"Dinah tiggled me, I slapped her, she raged at me an ran off, the girls noticed my cuts,I ran off and I've been in my bunk crying and asleep ever since."

" They want to see you lauren, I know it's hard for you to face this, and your'e going to be angry at us for trying to help but, I want you to know that they just want the best for you." Demi nodded

"But I'm stopping"

"Lauren,from what camilas told me, she's heard you every night since you've been on the tour.. That's not 'stopping'"

"demi you know you're very demanding" I giggled and climbed out of the bunk. Great, now I had to face my best friends, that mean the world to me, who are utterly pissed of and upset because they finally know what a freak I am.

"It's okay you know, they'll love you no matter what" Demi reassured me.

"I ... Can't believe you lauren."

"Look ally,I couldn't find the guts to tell you guys,so please don't be mad at me .."

"Lolo, it's okay" camila looked up.

She's been crying

"We just wish you would have told us so we could help you" normani commented

"And loz, I forgive you." Dinah smiled

"Sisters forever okay?" Ally giggled

"Of course" we all jumped at each other and hugged tightly

"Whenever you're ready, we can talk" cam reminded me that I actually have to try and get better.

"Promise me you'll try to get better"

"Yea, I'm promise" lies

"And that you'll talk to us?"

"Yes sure" lies

"I love you," I'm happy your'e looking out for me" lies