Pity

The sun creeped through the small gap in the curtains. For the most part of the room, it was filled with darkness. Although there was random rays of light that shone into silent room. It was like everything was so dark, but also had rays of sunshine in there when it's needed. Once my eyes were drawn away from the peak of light slowly filling the room, I switched my attention to the jumble of bodies surrounding me. I felt a skinny body move beneath my arms and looked down to remember that I was still holding Camila's fragile frame. I released her from my arms before she woke. I'd rather me unravel myself from her instead of her pulling herself away when she witnessed me holding her. I let go of camila and sat up. I turned to my right, to see normani facing to me. Her breathing was slow and soft as she slept. Next the normani was Ally. Her body was tight against Mani. her hair flowed gently across the pillow. Usually when I see Ally awake, she has a disappointed look in her eye when she looks at me. She cares about the girls and I a lot and I think that everything I've been doing lately has really effected her. You could even say that's it's a little awkward. Dinah cuddled Ally and Demi cuddled Dinah. They all looked so cute and I guess the only thing for me to do was the take a photo. I climbed up and went to the end of the bed. As I took the photo, Camila shot up with her hair all over the place and looking really confused.

"Omg mila!!!" I laughed but quietly not wanting to wake the others.

"Lau-lauren? What are you doing ?" Camila frowned

"I was taking a photo of how cute y'all looked sleeping but then you woke up and just .. Just look at the photo" I sniggered passing her the phone

she stared for a little while in shock. On the photo her hair stuck up and her eyes where squinted and her mouth hanging low whilst in mid yawn.

"This is the most ugliest photo I have ever witnessed" she laughed "don't tweet it.." She demanded passing me the phone back. As she looked at me in curiosity, I was already tweeting the photo and tagging her in it. Her phone vibrated and her face went straight.

"You tweeted it didn't you ?" She raised and eyebrow

"Maybe...." I smirked.

"I'm gonna get you jauregui" camila grinned evilly

"Hey, since no one else is awake why don't we go downstairs and wait for them?" I suggested. I really just wanted to talk properly to camila.

"Yea then we can have food because I'm starving are you not star-" camila cut herself off realising what she was about to say.

"Yea I am starving actually" I laughed

"Oh urm wh- urm I-" camila stuttered. Her mouth was wide open in shock of what I had just said.

"To soon?" I scrunched my face up

"Yea..."

Once downstairs, I started to make pancakes, camilas favourite. I could tell all day yesterday that Camila was feeling very proud of me for eating, so I didn't want to let her down. Besides my pancakes are DELICIOUS. I sat down on the opposite side of the table and ate my pancakes. I felt camila was keeping a close eye on me an I had to be extra careful because she would have picked up any hesitation.

"So.. How did you like like yesterday loz?"

"It was good. I loved it actually. I thought you guys was pissed at me so it was nice to have some appreciation.."

Camila tilted her head and frowned. God Damn she's so cute when she does that.

"You don't feel appreciated any other time ?.."

"We'll not exactly no. I'm an outcast to you guys. I'm not blaming you because I don't ever expect you and the others to want to really interact with someone like me.."