Destined

***

*LAURENS POV*

I was awoken at 5am to my door creeping open.

Since no one else was in the house I guess it must of been Demi.

"D-Demi wha-" I stuttered as I rubbed my eyes.

"No no it's me Mila" she turned on my light and I saw her smile. Fuck no. Stop thinking like that Lauren. She's your Bestfriend.

"Mila!" She ran and jumped on my bed hugging me tightly. For some reason I let go. I grabbed her face and looked he deep in the eyes. I wanted her to be mine. Our lips touched once again and the fireworks went of in my belly. The kiss carried on and I run my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Camila granted and our tongues swirled against each other. My hands explored her body as hers stayed pressed to my but. We fell down, still kissing and began to move again each other. I rolled camila onto her back and released our lips for breathe. I looked at her with an evil eye as I lay on top of her. I put my hands underneath her shirt and pulled it off, revealing her small breasts.she pulled of my hoodie and smiled at me deeply. We kissed and our hands explored each other's body. We then spooned and fell asleep in the safety of each other's arms. I have never felt so happy and in love with one person in this world. An I know that me and camila are destined to be together no matter what.

***

Sky's are crying

I am watching

Catching tear drops in my hands

Only silence as it's ending

Like we never had a chance

Do you have to

Make me feel like

There's nothing left of me

I woken up to camilas beautiful voice singing down my ear. I remembered last nights events and it instantly smiled. Curtains where open, somehow, and light shone through. I could hear the birds tweeting aswell as camila singing. I could smell bacon and sausage from downstairs and hear Demi and ally laughing loudly.

"Babe" I alerted camila letting her know I was awake.

"Good morning lovely" camila replied

We both sat up and giggled realising we where still only in our underwear.

"Ew Lolo put some clothes on" camila scrunched her nose up and made a 'gross' face.

"Really Mila? You got your boobs hanging out to! Cover up girl" I stuck my tongue out and we both flew our bodies back onto the bed. I turned to look at Mila, so beautiful so, graceful.

I climbed out my bed, grabbed my hoodie and shorts and threw cam a tee shirt and some pyjama bottoms of mine.

I walked over the her and brushed through her hair. I braided if into a French plait from the top of her head and she did the same for me. I kissed her cheek and we interlocked our hands together.

"Karla camila cabello, I love you.." I reassured her as we walked down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, I love you too.." Camila replied and my eyes glistened.

I stepped in front of Mila,stopping her in her tracks. I grabbed her face and stroked her cheeks.

"I know this is so soon but .. W-w-will y-you be my gir- my girlfriend?" My cheeks burned red and I fiddled with my palms waiting for her answer.

Seconds felt like minutes and I felt a warm hand lift up my face and kiss me softly.

"Yes, my princess, I will be your girlfriend."

I smiled and grabbed her hand again and we both skipped down the stairs exited to tell both Demi and the other girls the news about us too.

***