Everything has changed

"L-lau-laur- lo- lauren?!" Zoe stuttered as I stood in front of her. My clothes hung of me, my hair was a mess and I had a suitcase by my side.

"Zoe I am so so sorry for never answering-" I begged

"No come in" she said firmly.

Zoe was never the pretty type. She had dirty brown short hair, that flicked out at the ends. She had a round face, and a long neck. Zoe's eyes were a gross shade of green and they were very small. Her nose was long and thin, making it look very pointy. Her bottom lip was huge whilst her top lip was very thin. Her teeth we're not straight and pointed in different directions. Her body shape was big, but had no curves. She was also very small. That had all changed. When she opened the door, she was round 5 foot 9. She had curly blonde hair that fell just under her chest. Her eyes were blue with long eyelashes. Her nose was now smaller and a better shape. Her top lip matched with her bottom. Her cheek bones stuck out, and she highlighted them with pink. She was slim, but not too slim. She had big boobs and a big bum. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

We walked through her fancy home. I couldn't here anyone, so I gathered she lived alone. Isn't that illegal?

"Why in Earth did you never reply to me?" She frowned seeming very upset.

"I was pissed that you left me, I couldn't believe you'd just leave. I thought if I completely blocked you out then it would be easier to like forget about you since you left.." I confessed

"Lauren, you knew how I was living, you had finally gotten away from it, with xfactor and never being home, so I had the right to leave. My life is great now, I'm happy, I am genuinely happy and I bet you are too." She smiled

"You don't seem as pissed as I expected.. I mean I haven't spoken to you in what three years? I'm sorry yanno I really am"

"Lauren, it's okay. I've been able to watch you blossom into a wonderful person, I respected your decision to not have me in your life! Your life is great and you don't need me !!" She smiled

My life is really NOT great but I'm not going to tell her that. If she lets me stay then I can get away with a lot of things.

"Yes, my life is great but um here's the thing... I had an argument with camila and I ran away.."

"Lauren, you're so extreme. Go home."

"W-what?" I was surprised by her words.

"Go home !! I can't Believe you'd run away from such a great life. You have everything!! For crying out loud you have Demi Lovato" she giggled.

Why does she have to be right all the time. She's so perfect. Her giggle, her smile. Her charisma. She shined like a star and all I wanted to do is kiss her- STOP! No Lauren. NO NO NO. I CAN not and WILL not fall for someone who is practically my sister. I'm supposed to love Camila, I can't do this.

"Zoe, tell me about your life.."

"I thought you'd never ask! Well at 16 I moved here. My mom agreed to me being adopted and sorted everything out when she was drunk. All I had to do was go to the adoption centre and live there. Straight away I settled in. It was hard at first, but I made plenty of friends and I, I met a girl."

"YOU'RE LESBIAN?!" I yelled

"Oh my god lauren yes I am! So I met a girl and well we dated for a while, 9 months to be exact and we fell in love. Things started to get tricky when she got adopted and we decided to end our relationship and stay friends. A little girl, Anna, came that month we broke up and she was the light to my world. At four years old, she was so clever and funny. Three months later, she was adopted. She refused to leave without me. I had a meeting with the parents, and they agreed to adopt me too. Layla and Craig. This is there home. They are wonderful and I have great friendship with both of them. I finished school and I'm now in collage studying midwifery. I'm apart of a girl group. We do gigs and stuff. They are all my bestfriends. There's Chloe, maddie and Kendall. I'm not in a relationship. That's about it.." Zoe finished.

"You're so great. I'm happy you managed to end all the yanno cutting and drinking and stuff. I'm very proud of you." I looked down at her bare wrist only noticing small faint scars.

"Yea they're going now.." She smiled lifting up her wrist.

"Well done"

"I bet yours are faded now too. I've tried to see but you always keep them covered. It's nothing to be ashamed of, like you was young and foolish and you got bullied. When you look back, you think like how stupid of me to do that."

"Yea stupid" I nodded

"Are you going to show me or not then?" She frowned

Shit.

"Urm no sorry I like the keep my scars to myself.." I explained

"Hmm okay.." She replied suspiciously

"Anyway so you probably heard about my coma right?"

Her face looked shocked but also confused and upset.

"Uh um lauren? I-"

"Omg you didn't know I thought you would have-"

"They didn't tell you did they?.."

"Tell me what Zoe?"

"I visited you, but when I spoke to you, something happened.. Like a seizure or something. Then your mom argued with me and the girls heard. They must have decided not to tell you I was there" a tear rolled down her cheek.

I leant forward and wiped it away. I was so close to her beautiful face. My eyes met hers and our lips moved closer. Quickly realising what was happening, I pulled away.

"Look, Zoe I was REALLY hoping that you would let me stay with you for a little while..?" I sighed

"Lozzie-lauren, I'd love for us to spend time together but it's not right, everything you have right now is your dream! You're living your dream lauren and I'd be a bad friend if I let you throw it away" Zoe was right. I over reacted. Maybe Demi didn't even tell them.

"You're right,but can I ask for one favour?" I raised my eyebrow

"Come back with me? Please? Stay at Demi's for a week! We can have so much fun and you can meet the girls, properly, and you can help me through like everything-" I begged

"Everything?" Zoe looked concerned

"The argument and stuff" I covered up

"I'd love to! I'm sure Layla and Craig won't mind! Let me go pack!" Zoe shrieked.

After packing and letting her parent know, me and Zoe caught the first flight out back to LA. I'm so exited and nervous to spend the week with Zoe, but maybe she could help. I have to sort everything out with the girls and then hopefully they will be welcoming..