Snapchat

*LAURENS POV*

I woke up to the smell of chocolate in camilas hair.

"Morning sunshine" camila said as she sat up.

"Good morning.. " I smiled

She smiled back at me and right in that moment i knew everything was going to be okay.

"You're such an angle" she giggled

"Well thats probably the nicest compliment I've ever heard "

"Hey, how about you me and the girls go shopping? Girly day out?" Camila suggested

"One thing..."

"Yes?" She raised an eyebrow

"Do you think maybe you could be my girlfriend and we could give it a go?" I asked

"Of course.. Now come on get up get ready" she smiled, kissing me then running out of the room.

Once the girls and i where changed,we all headed to the mall.

"Where shall we go first girls?" Dinah asked

"STARBUCKS!!!" Ally shouted

"HELL YES" Normani replied

We all ran into starbucks like puppys in a toy store.

We sat down at the table all sipping from our drinks and laughing. Dinah started to snapchat me unexpectedly so i was being a complete idiot.

"Wheres next?" Camila asked

"Wait guys!!" I said grabbing camilas hand.

"Me and camila are starting fresh and well we're trying again" i smiled

They all screamed and jumped and soon enough we where being dragged of into a camera shop.

"What are we doing here?" Normani asked

"POLAROIDS !!!!" dinah and camila both screamed running to the nearest polaroid and buying it

"You guys are crazy," i said, whilst shaking my head.

"Hey yanno where i REALLY wanna go?" I wanna go to that sky high place!!" Ally excitedly said

"ISNT THAT THE TRAMPOLINE PLACE?!" Dinah screamed

"WE ARE GOING THERE COME ON!!" I said grabbing everyone

~

After running around a mall and then doing flips on a trampoline for an hour, we eventually got home and all collapsed on the sofa.

"Hey guys, can you all go upstairs or stay away from downstairs for a while because i have an idea.."

I smirked

"Sure!!!" They all replied as they ran upstairs

~

"COME TO THE KITCHEN!!" I shouted

As they walked through the door, i shouted SURPRISE

on the table was 6 full meals with candles and drinks and it was all set out perfectly.

"You made us dinner? That is so cute baby" camila smiled wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my lips.

Dinah started snapchating the dinner then turned the camera to us where we was having a full on makeout session.

"Dinah you cant snapchat that" ally reminded her

"Yes you can, fuck simon fuck la, its what fans want to see so they will" i smiled, still connected to camila. We began kissing again and dinah began recording again. Both ally and mani got in the shot and pulled sick faces and saying "ewww get a room" then we all Laughed and sat down at the table.

"The fans will be going insane right now.." I informed them

"Everyone check twitters" ally suggested

"Everyones twitters where insane, everyone was tweeting dinah saying thank you and praising her, everyone was tweeting me and cam in fangirl words, everone was tweeting Ally telling her to throw holy water on us and then everyone was tweeting Mani saying that they feel sorry for her because she has to put up with us. I decided to tweet.

"@laurenjauregui: As you guys have seen,yes. Camren is real :)"

My notifications exploded and so did my texts. Some from angry managers.

"@laurenjauregui @camilacabello97 I love you.. 💘"

After a long tweeting session between me and camila and me saying how im going to get shouted at by management, we all finished our dinners and decided to go to bed.

Of course, camila came to bed with me and well you dont need to details do you ;)