Telling all

As I made my way around the house searching for lauren, I bumped into normani.

"HEY GURL!!!" She shouted "HOW SICK IS THIS PARTY?!"

"Yea it's really good, I spoke to one direction and met liams new girlfriend Grace. She's so pretty and so kind!!" I replied to her

"Aw that's so cute! Hey don't tell anyone but I may be yanno drinking some alcohol!" She winked

"Okay mani, I don't want to have to deal with both you and lauren.." I said sounding worried

"Oh no it's okay, I'm not like out of control. Dinahs drinking too." She replied

"Okay and long as you stay sensible with your drinking, and try not to let Demi catch you."

"Oh trust me I won't!" She giggled

"Hey anyway have you seen urm lauren ?"

"Why do you want to know ?" Normani raised her eyebrow seeming confused

"Yanno, she's hurt us all, but I still care about her and I feel bad about this morning"

"Yea me too, we shouldn't have left her out like that"

I nodded in agreement

"So? Have you seen her?"

"About 10 minutes ago, I saw her speaking with Bea miller ? In the dining room?"

"Okay thanks boo LOVE YOU" I shouted as she trailed off.

I headed to the dining room,seeing lauren was still talking with Bea. I called out to Bea and she ran up and hugged me. She's so cute I just love her. Lauren stood awkwardly as us three had a conversation. We tried to act normal so Bea didn't get suspicious but I think she noticed our avoided eye contact and body distance. Soon Demi walked over, hugging Bea and having a quick conversation before turning to Lauren.

"Hey lolo, have you eaten yet ?" Demi frowned

Bea looked at Demi and back to lauren with a confused expression as to why she asked that question.

"Yea I had some of the food In the kitchen!" Lauren smiled

"Did you ? I've been with you since you walked in?" Bea looked even more confused now

Demi sighed and a disappointed look flooded over her face.

"Hey lauren? Can you come with me on your own quickly ?" Demi asked

"Yea sure" lauren worriedly replied

I was left stood with Bea and we soon fell Into a conversation. We began to walk round meeting everyone. We eventually bumped into mani,ally and dinah who where all beginning to get drunk.

*LAURENS POV*

Me and Demi walked around Simons house for a while. Just talking. She asked me how I was dealing with the whole breakup. She asked me if I knew what was going on with Luis. Of course I said no as I haven't found out a thing. She asked me about my childhood and I said I had a great one, when it was completely the opposite. Eventually she headed me upstairs and we walked into a spare room.

"What are you doing Demi?" I laughed

"I just wanted to get you on your own.. Not in a rude way god dammit I have a boyfriend." Demi giggled

i laughed back as Demi through her head back and let out her contagious laugh.

"I want you to roll up your sleeves sweetie" she said without hesitation.

"Yea I don't think I want to do that"

"Why?" Demi looked concerned

"It's not what your'e going to want to see.."