Day of suprises

I woke up to shouting and laughing and screaming.

Camila was laying on top of me as she hugged onto me like a sloth. Demi snapped a photo and tweeted it. Normani was putting on my favourite music. Ally was shouting for me to wake up, and dinah was walking out the closest with an outfit in her hand.

"Come on LoLo get up !! Where going out!!!" Demi shouted as camila grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed.

I grabbed my phone to look at the time and it read 11:29am.

Wait, why are you guys being.. Nice to me?" I raised my eyebrows

"Sisters forever right ? Now come with me into your wardrobe and get into these clothes" dinah demanded who then took me from camila and we headed into my closet together.

"Urm so what have you picked out for me?" I questioned dinah

"Well.. A black high neck crop top, a green flannel, and some black ripped jeans and black heeled boots!" Dinah smiled looking very pleased with herself.

"Oh my god okay sounds great!" I said as she passed me the clothes. We stood there for a few seconds in silence and we both stared at each other.

"We'll go on then? Get ready?"

"Oh yea erm your'e gonna need to like leave..." I replied in a soft voice

"Why?"

"My, my erm yanno" I said awkwardly

She stared back at me, confused and I pointed to my arms.

"Ooooooh, lauren, I've seen them all before ?.." Dinah sighed " have they gotten worse?"

"You could say that.. Okay we'll if you don't mind then.." And I started to remove my hoodie and changed my bra. I then slid on the crop top and quickly put the flannel on, covering my cuts. I then changed my pants, and pulled up my jeans. I then let dinah do my hair as I put on my makeup.

"This is so exiting!! Now come on let's go out to the others."

Me and dinah walked out and all the other girls smiled at me brightly.

In the car, I was blindfolded. I had no idea where we was going. We stopped and they all laughed and guided me out the car. There was lots of noise and I gathered there was fans around. After a lot of falling over and walking into things, we reached the destination, wherever that is.

"Okay ready 1,2,3 and with that camila took of my blindfold. In front of me was a stage a big stage with light up numbers '1975'

"Lauren, you are about to see The 1975 live in concert !!!!!!" Demi yelled

"OH MY GOSH WHAT AAAAHHH"

The concert started and passed with in two and a half hours. It was the greatest experience of my life. We danced and sang along and I got completely lost in the music. We laughed and cried and smiled. Once the concert had finished I was taken to the car, and blindfolded again.

"Where are we going nowwww!!!" I laughed

"It's a secretttt!" Camila whispered and placed her cold thin finger onto my lips. I got a shiver all over my body as her flesh made contact with mine and my smile dropped. Everything went quite for the rest of the journey.

"Where here!" Mani shouted pulling me out of the car

"Okay ready 3,2,1" Demi counted down as ally took of my blindfold. In front of me now, I saw an arcade.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW ARCADES ARE LIKE MY FAVOURITE THING EVER ?!" I shouted and they all laughed

"You know lauren, we have been together for like two years?" Ally giggled