Rumours

"Lauren you had us worried sick!" Demi shouted

"Poor camilas been crying her eyes out, thinking shed Lost the love of her life!" Dinah also yelled

"I needed some space.." I stuttered as I put my down low, playing with my nails and rolling on my feet.

"Have you seen how big this house is? You could get space here" ally suggested

"You could have at least called? Or texted?" Camila muttered putting her head up and staring me deeply with her dark chocolate eyes for a split second.

"We just want to help you" normani sighed

"I don't need help guys" I replied

For a while, we just stood there,arguing over how I don't need help. They just didn't seem to listen, and everyone ended up getting super emotional. I couldn't deal with it so I started shouted for them I get out and soon enough, I was alone. Yea okay, maybe I shouldn't have shouted at them, but I'd wish they'd just back the fuck off.

Camila 😜❤️

Babe,I'm sorry I shouted, I just, I can't face my problems and like I just wanted to be alone? Are you angry at me?

Yes. Very angry. I can't believe you'd treat all of us that way. We've looked out for you so much. I mean, look at what Demi has done for you ? And you disrespected her?

Baby I'm so so sorry I was angry and wasn't thinking straight. You don't understand the shit that I'm dealing with and I just want to be alone to collect my thoughts.

Of course I don't know because you don't tell me. You fucked up Lauren. Big time

I don't know how to make this up to you..

Or me

***

We are here with fifth harmony !!!

"HI" we all said in sync

"So girls, first interview back after, we'll having to cut the tour short for medical reasons. How are you all feeling now?"

All the girls turned to me, making it clear that I should answer this question. I'm still pissed at myself , for fucking everything up again. The girls haven't spoken to me since yesterday.

"Urm, I think that.. I think it was a big urm fault in our journey. They girls had to leave there dream behind for a while, to support me. I'm thankful that they have been there for me after the c- the incident. I'm also so thankful for Demi for taking us in. I'm feeling a lot urm better now because of there support and yea I'm very happy !" I smiled looking back at the sharp eyes watching me talk. As I finished my sentence, all of the girls seemed to roll there eyes. They knew I was lying and I cold clearly see they where sick of it.

"Camila, so how did you feel about Lauren's coma ? I mean the public have clearly spotted some 'connection' *cough camren *cough."

Camila laughed. Fake obviously and I could see how much she was hating having to talk about 'us'

"Of course, 'camren' is apart of what the fifth harmony fandom talk about. I'm not complaining because they are going to make assumptions. Although, the other girls and I would have felt an equal amount of pain, and mine was no different to theirs. It was hard to always see camren when I logged into twitter, because it would bring memories back about lauren. But yea"

Camila looked over at me. I smiled and she sort off smile back but quickly turned back to the interview.

"Do you think you'll go back on tour any time soon?"

"Actually, we have talked about that. It is nice to have a rest for a while and only have to worry about some interviews and concerts. We our comfortable In our home right now. We also don't want to rush lauren back into anything. When we feel the time is right, we definitely will." Ally smiled after finishing her words

"So, would you mind clearing up some rumours for your fans?"

We all looked at each other knowing what they would be. We could literally read each other's eyes. Once we all agreed I spoke up and said of course.

"Lauren, it's okay if this is to personal, but how did you get put into the coma?"

I waited for a few seconds, considering wether to say or not. I'd rather the public know the truth than listen to rumours.

"I decided I needed to break up with my boyfriend. He didn't agree an well hit me, causing me a serious head injury and knocking me into the coma."

"I'm very sorry .."

"It's okay! You can carry on!" I told the kind interviewer

"Is it true that you are currently living with Demi?"

"Yes it's true and we are very thankful for her taking us in and caring so much about us" normani replied

"Will it be permanent?"

"I definitely know I want to stay with her" dinah giggled

"Okay last question, we just want to know about the tweets lauren? What happened there?"

All the girls frowned. Okay so maybe they don't take much notice to twitter. And yea I forgot to tell them..

"Oh urm yea I was hacked and urm that never happened. I can tell you that honestly" I'm such a bad person. Lying is a sin

"Okay thank you girls. I'm sure fans will be happy with the cleared up rumours and it was a pleasure meeting you!"

***