Perfect

*CAMILAS POV*

After the big fight and i stormed out, i went to my friends house georgia and stopped there the night. I was supper pissed at dinah over the pure fact that she only cared about when lauren comes back. I get that lauren shouldnt see me struggling but i had to watch her struggle until her breaking point?

In the early hours of the morning, i walked the 10 minute walk back to demi's house. When i arrived it was 7am. I walked in and up the stairs walking past the upstairs living room.

"Camila." Demi shouted

I turned back to see that she was sat in the living room.

"Demi.." I cried and ran to her hugging her. She held me in her arms while i cried over and over again.

"I'm sorry i stormed out." I said

"Its okay you're safe now and we can work through this"

"Im not gonna do it again, it was a silly mistake.." I admitted

"Good, but if you ever feel that way again SPEAK TO ME" she said firmly

"I promise i will, i just need to make up with Dinah.."

"No no Dinah said forget it ever happened and to leave it in the past."

I smiled

"Okay i can do that"

Me and demi went downstairs and into the kitchen to wait for everyone else.

Ally came down,then dinah then mani.

"So... Camila and mani.. I have a surprise for you guys." Dinah smirked

"You do?" We both asked confusingly

"Well lauren she urm gets released in Five weeks!!" Dinah shrieked

" S H U T U P. " I shouted in pure shock

"FIVE WEEKS ?!" Mani also shouted

"Yesss!!! How amazing is that?" Ally giggled

"Thats awesome, i'm really exited.." I smiled falsely.

"Camz whats up?" Demi questioned

"Its just,well,me and austin mohone we sorta maybe kissed.." I lowered my head. "things are going well between us and i really like him.."

"Well.. I dont think you will have to worry about hurting lauren because well she has a girlfriend?"dinah informed me.

oh. I loved Lauren alot and i thought we had something special.. I guess not.

"Oh well, i'm happy for her!" I smiled.

•THREE WEEKS LATER•

*LAURENS POV*

"Kc im gonna miss you so much" i said whist hugging my girlfriend. She was leaving today. Right now. My girlfriend was going. She wasnt going to be with me every day or night anymore. We didnt have each other to get through the tough times and i dont know how i'm going to cope. I have to be strong to get out of here in two weeks and she has to be strong to make sure she doesnt have to come back in here.

"Lauren i love you GAZZILIONS stay strong and stay beautiful, i love you" she said then kissing my lips before finally leaving.

"I love you too.." I muttered

~

*THREE WEEKS LATER*

If someone asked me.. Are you happy. I dont know what i would say. Yes i'm happy that my girlfriend is happy and healthy. Yes im happy that i get let out tomorrow. Yes im happy that my weight in healthy. Yes i'm happy that im not struggling anymore. Although i dont know if i am happy. I guess things are beginning to change once again and i scared that i might not adapt well. I know ill stay strong. I know i wont have the same reactions as before. I'm feeling alot of pressure not to slip up. I dont want to disappoint my fans. Im doing this for them.

"Thank you! Thanks for everything! Im so thankful! Bye! Cya!" I said hugging everyone and waving goodbye. The girls and demi waited outside for me and as the doors opened we all ran at each other hugging.

"IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU! YOU LOOK SO WELL!" Mani shouted

"LOOK AT YOU GURL! WORKIN IT!!" Dinah yelled

"Lauren you look amazing im so happy to see you happy" camila smiled. We're both in healthy relationships now and we are going to go back to our normal friendship.

"Lauren i'm SOOO proud well done princess" ally smiled

"Come on my lik skyscraper lets take you home" demi proudly said.

The car ride home was full of excitement and happiness. As soon as we reached home, I ran straight into my room and jumped on my bed.

Its so great to finally be home and happy. Im imagining the life thats going to be ahead of me. Me and Kc are going to be happy and in love. The girls and I will be taking over and our music will come out, i'm going to be generally happy. Everythings going to be perfect.

•Of course, i should never have expected it to be that way..•