Memory

*ALLYS POV*

"LAUREN" I banged on Lauren's door shouting at her to wake up

"YOU GOTTA GET UP" I yelled

"LAUREN"

"whaaaat" she groaned back

"Lauren let me in" I demanded

As the door opened, I witnessed a girl I was not familiar with. Her jumped was all a ruffed up and hung of her shoulder. Her long checkered trousers covered her feet and loosely fell from her hips. Her face was pale, and drained. Her eyes looked dark. There was no emerald shade to them, as they were now brown and gloomy. She had tear trails down her cheeks, and her lips where stuck in a cold,emotionless position. Her long,wavy brown hair wasn't in a cute messy bun with random strands hanging down like normally when so woke up. Her hair was a massive frizz ball, shoved into a bobble and all knotted up in the bottom right corner on her head. The girl looked me deep in the eye, and I could see straight into her soul as she rubbed her eyes and stumbled back into her room.

"Lauren.. Y-you look, awful" I told her as I followed her into the room

"Yea I know" she rolled her eyes

"We urm got to go to a celebration at Simons house today. He's having a party"

"For what?" Lauren questioned

"He wants to have a celebration for the birth of his son, Eric."

"Oh we'll, I'd rather not go" lauren sighed.

"You gotta. There's gonna be cameras there and a lot of people and the paparazzi. I know you're going to find it hard being around camila but,your'e apart of a girl group with her, if you haven't forgotten,so you need to pick yourself up and carry on."

"I'll go, but it's not as easy as that ally"

I decided to leave lauren to get ready, so that I could go get ready myself.

*LAURENS POV*

I jumped in the shower quickly washing my hair and rinsing my body.

Once I was finished in the shower I brushed my teeth and headed to my closet. I walked in, searching round the room full of clothes for something to wear.

I finally came to the conclusion of a leather skirt and a red long sleeved crop jumper saying 'WANTED' on it.

I put on my favourite music in hope to make me in a better mood. I applied my makeup to make me look less... Dead. I wanted to show Camila that I can be okay with out her, even though it's completely not true.

I walked down stairs to be greeted by all the girls smiling happily and seeming very relieved that I'd managed to get up and get changed.

"Here lolo, have some breakfast" Demi smiled and placed a bowl of cereal in front of me as I say down.

She hasn't called me lolo in a while.

"Oh thank you but I'm not hungry" I replied politely.

"You need to have breakfast it's the most important meal of the day" Demi quickly replied and and all the other girls watched me carefully for my reaction.

"It's kind of you, but I'm really not hungry, I'm sure one of the girls will eat it"

"I will !" Camila volunteered and I passed her the bowl awkwardly

"Lauren, you have to eat you know" Demi told me

Okay I can tell she's going to be on my case today.

"Yea I know I do eat. I'm just not hungry right now. I swear I'll eat at the party." I smiled trying to reassure her

"Okay" she sighed " As long as you eat at the party" Demi smiled back at me and patted my back as she walked out the room.

"So, how are you guys?" I questioned the girls. We haven't spoken properly in a while. I've felt very distant and left out from them lately and the fans have notice too.

"Good thanks,didn't sleep much last night because these guys wouldn't move ov-" Dinah cut herself of as all the other girls shot her a 'stop talking' glare

"Oh,so you guys slept in Dinah's room last night ? That's great thanks for the invite" as I finished my words, I stood up, pushing the table forward and stormed out slamming the door behind me. How can they be so nasty as to leave me out like that. I know we've been going through a rough time with each other but they always said we where sisters forever and we'd never treat each other in a purposely nasty way.

*CAMILAS POV*

"Girls come on we gotta go!!" Demi shouted from down the stairs. Some times I freak out a little inside when I remember that I live with Demi lovato.

Today has been so hard already, seeing Lauren walk down the stairs looking so god dam hot. Then dinah spilling that we all left her out last night and seeing her get all pissed was also very hot. Of course I felt bad, as I could tell she was in a good mood today and was going to try and make an effort. I guess we ruined that for her. It's so weird though, she's been so unhappy lately, and when I break up with her, she comes bouncing back looking sexy and confident and happy. Maybe I was the problem.

We all climbed into the car and Demi drove us to Simons house. We all walked in and greeted everyone. The party was going good an everyone was laughing and it was a great atmosphere. All of a sudden I turned round, to be found face to face with Harry Styles. Yes we've met before, but One direction was a big part of my life and I still fangirl over them.

"Hey camila" Harry smiled and grabbed my hand walking me over to the rest of the boy band.

"h-h- hey omg okay sorry hi erm" I started stuttering and completely embarrassed myself.

they all laughed at me and Harry stroked my arm reassuringly.

"You don't have to be nervous with us" Niall told me

"I'm sorry I'm just a bit stars truck" I giggled.

"No it's okay" Louis laughed

"So Camila I'd like you to meet my Girlfriend Grace" Liam informed me

I looked over to see a small girl. She had a pale complexion and a dirty blonde hair colour which fell just underneath her chest. Her eyes where green and her cheeks where tinted pink. She had a pretty bow in her hair. On her petite figure, she wore white shorts covered in flowers and a white kami top. On her small feet was a white pare of heels. Liam had his arm rapped around her waist and he brought her closer to his body and kissed her neck. They looked so in love it was so cute. There relationship just brought back bad memories of Lauren and I soon left the boys to go and see what she was doing.