Reunited

"LAUREN" I heard a familia squeaky voice scream out as I entered the reception of the venue. I searched the room and couldn't see the person who called my name out.

"BOOO" camila grabbed me from behind,turned me around sharply and shouted in my face.

"CAM OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I screamed as we pulled each other in for a hug giggling loudly in each other's ear.

"Dinah is upstairs in the dressing room,sleeping, as usual and normani is at the canteen getting some breakfast. We're just waiting on Ally!!" Camila shrieked as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the lift.

" Mila calm down.. Stop jumping about you're making me want to punch you in the face" I giggled but giving her a look as if to say 'i'm serious bitch'

"Okay I'm sorry I'm just so exited that we are all back toge-

Camila got cut off as she saw ally entering with a big fluffy jacket on and a purple spiky backpack on. She was pulling her suitcase in put it was almost as big as her.

Once we had gotten into our dressing rooms and got over the excitement of being back together it was 7am.we arrived at 4am in the morning... But just being with the girls wiped away all the tiredness. Now I was sitting on a big spiny arm chair with a wight fluffy fleece of me and I was logged into tumblr scrolling through my feeds. PING!! My phone went off and as I looked down to it if saw a message from my boyfriend,yes my boyfriend luis. He was so genuine and perfect and funny and he was the only one that could see right though my "tuff" act.

'I'm missing you already sweetie, stay strong I love you and can't wait to be able to kiss your beautiful face again I love you so much'

A smile widened across my face and I found my self slowly falling asleep.

*DINAHS POV*

I can't believe in back with my biatches!!!! ON TOUR WITH DEMI FUCKING LOVATO!!!! I can't believe how far we've come. So today we have to try on our outfits for the tour do a dress rehearsal too see how they look on stage. After that we have to go to our meet and greets,and meet our boss ass fans, and then we have soundcheck!!! After that we are probs jus gonna kick of Demi lovatos neon lights tour or something like that... Anyway dress rehearsal starts in 10 minutes.

"lauren? Normani? You gotta wake up we got dress rehearsals in 10 minutes."

Normani shot up straight away and pulled her hair back into a pony tail.

"Lauren" I softy shook her to try and wake her up.

"What.do.you.want" she wasn't shouting but her voice sounded so firm and intimidating I automatically got nervous. How can I be nervous of lauren? My Bestfriend ?

"Um you got to get up we have to leave for dress rehearsal" I told her trying not to annoy her.

"Oh okay why didn't you just say so?" Lauren questioned laughing with a very quick change of character. Okay that was weird?

*CAMILAS POV*

We've just finished dress rehearsal and the girls and I are SO pumped. AHHHH THIS IS SO EXITING! I screamed and grabbed lauren hugging her I tight. She just giggled and kinda brushed me off. I don't know what's up with her? So far she's been really snappy and moody,she's usually like that when she's upset. She's just being so different then she was 2months ago. Maybe she's just having a bad day. She's probably tired right ? Her mood needs to cheer up because we have m&g now!!!

*LAURENS POV*

The first fan walked up to us. She looks so skinny. Her beautiful pale complexion complemented her long black hair. Her cheeks stuck out as she smiled. Her eyes where dark. Dark with gloom,sadness,pain,envy. But yet she was so beautiful. All the girls ran up to her and hugged her tightly. We literally attacked her!! She laughed so much! As she sorted her clothes out,from us messing her up, her sleeve rose up and I saw thin red parallel lines that drew perfectly all the way up her arm. She pulled her sleeve down straight away and I suddenly became uncomfortable. I couldn't speak to her about it, I just, couldn't.

The m&g and soundcheck was over. I'm on the verge of crying. I don't know what's wrong with me!! I've got my best friends and my amazing fans around me but I can't feel happy. I do not want to go on stage. Ally keeps looking at me actually staring at me. I think she can see trough my act and I'm scared. I don't want anyone to know my deep dark secrets.

***

The lights shined brightly onto my face as I looked up into the crowd.

Who are you today? Will you be the sun or the pouring rain?

I sang along with my bestfriends and felt numb. I felt numb from the hurt I'm usually in. I looked Into the eyes of young girls. I could see the love as I smiled at them and they broke down. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life.

***