Admitting

*LAURENS POV*

FLASH. I was woken up so giggles and I flash. I realised that camila was curled up and I was cuddling her. The other girls found this really entertaining and had to take a picture and tweet it.

I smiled and for a split second I was happy. I then remembered last nights events and realised my deep dark secret was out. Only to one person but it was still out. I suddenly dropped back into my shitty mood.

"Loz! Cam! We're at the venue and we have to go meet demi!" Ally told us

Ally is so great I mean she's like a goddess she's so positive about everything In the world. I love my second mommy.

"Wait meet demi? YAYYYY" all of the girls loved Demi and really looked up to her. Today, I was especially exited to see Demi because I was going to confine to her about my feelings. I mean we text all the time and I've been telling her how I'm feeling but she doesn't know I cut or purge. I'm going to tell her today..

***

"DEMI FUCKING LOVATO"

We all ran up to her hugging a and screaming. You'd think we wouldn't be this stars truck considering we're on tour with her yanno and we saw her every weekend on xfactor?.. But no Ahaha

The other girls went down for food so I have about 20 minutes

"Hey dem dem! I walked into her dressing room where she was sitting and re doing her makeup.

"HEY LOLO" she shouted back flashing her big wide smile. She made me smile.

"So um I don't have long and I'm just going to get straight to the point... I'm cutting Demi. I have been since I was 6 years old. I also purging since I was 7 years old. I'm anorexic. I take drugs and drink alcohol on a daily basis to wash away the pain. I don't know what to do anymore and I just need someone's help. You're the only person I can trust.." I sighed. It felt good to get that off my chest.

"Oh lauren.."