Epilogue

Bella

It's been a two week since I woke up and today I'm going home. I was sitting on my bed as Liam entered my room, "Anthony has the car in front. You ready to go home", he said as he takes my hand which he kisses it.

"I sure am. I am ready to get out of here", I said. I got up off the bed then I kissed him on the lips. "Let's go", I said were we walked out of the room holding each other hands. We got to the car where I see Anthony opened the back door, so I got in. We were all in the car now heading to the airport where our father has a plane waiting on us. We got to the airport then we got on the plane.

When we were all on the plane it took off as soon as we were all sitting down. I looked out the window thinking that I hope I never come back here again. I also fear that Cole and Ryan are still out there. No one has no idea where they are. I looked over at Liam knowing he will always protect me always.

It was four in the afternoon when we landed which we all got off then we went to Anthony car, so we can head to father's house. We arrived at the house where we all got out of the car to head up to the house. Anthony opened the door where father was where I let go of Liam hand which I ran up to father to give him a hug.

"I missed you father. I am so sorry for all the pain I put you in", I said. "I missed you to baby girl and I'm not mad at you. I am just glad you are alive and back home", he said as kissed my forehead. I looked up where I see him nodding his head which I hear Liam saying behind me, "can you turn around please, so I can ask you something princess."

I turned around where I see Liam on one knee and a box in his hand. I put my hand in front of my month. Is he about to ask me to marry him which put a smile on my face. "My sweet Princess Bella there something I want to ask you. I so glad your father brought you back to the U.S. Then walking into the room looking for your brother that day you came home. I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have seen that day. I think the day I caught you dancing in your room, I just knew you had to be mine. I love you forever and always. Isabella Turner would you make me the happiest man ever and become my wife", he said.

"Yes, Liam I will marry you" I said as I hear Perfect by Ed Sheeran in the background. He puts the ring on my finger after that he picked me up where spins me around which he kissed me on the lips. "I love you Bella Turner", Liam said. "I love you Liam McCoy", I said. I'm the happiest girl in the world.

I'm ready to see what life going to being for me and Liam.

The End