Chapter 9

Bella

It's Monday which it was my first day of my sophomore year and new school. I can't believe I am starting at a new school. I hope Anna and Jake have great year I thought to myself. I got out of my bed to go to my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I warp a towel around me then went to my room to get dress. I turned on Spotify listen to Superheroes by The Script. I went to my closet to see what I want to wear today. I pulled out a lime green tank top then went over to my dresser where I pulled out some blue jean short.

I started singing while I was getting dress, but I guess I didn't hear a knock on my door because when I turned around I see Liam in my doorway with a huge grin on his face. "Oh, you scared me Liam. How long have you been standing there", I said as I was putting on flip flops on. "Not long, I promise, but I wish I got here a little earlier", he said low where no one could hear him. I try not to smile too much, "I was told come to get you", he said as he put his arm above his head on my doorframe. I grab my bookbag and purse, then followed Liam downstairs where my father and Anthony were standing.

Me and Anthony told our father about our run in with Ryan already. That really made him nerves. "You ready to go Bella", Anthony asked. "Yes, I am", I said as I went over to father to give him a kiss on his cheek. "I be fine father, I promise", I said. "I know you well be baby girl. Have a good day you three", he said. We left to go outside to Anthony car.

Liam opened the door for me to get in. I thought he was going to seat in the front seat, nope he went to the other side where he sat next to me. "We're picking up Annabelle. I was going to let her sit in the front. She likes your brother", Liam said low where he was sure Anthony wasn't able to hear him. "Plus, I wanted to seat next to you", he said with a huge grin on his face. I try not to smile as he held my hand which he put it to his lap. I leaned my head where I was resting it on Liam shoulder. Liam then kissed my forehead. He smells so good like he out in the middle of the woods.

Fifteen minutes later we pulled up to a cute one-story house. I see the front door opened were a girl with long curly blond hair coming out to the car. She opened the door where she looked in the back seat where me and Liam were sitting and smile at us then she got into the car. She turned around to reach her hand out and said, "you must be Bella, I am Annabelle. Nice to meet you." She looked down at Liam and my hand which that made her smile even bigger. She turned back around to start talking to Anthony. I was busy drawing hearts on Liam hand with my other hand to hear what they were talking about. I looked up at him in his eyes thinking I would love him kiss me again. I bit my bottom lip which after I looked out my window.

We stop at the restaurant to get something to eat but lucky this time no run in with Ryan. After we ate we went to school. We arrived at school which there were a lot more people here today. Anthony got out and went around to open Annabelle door, as Liam did the same with my door. "You ready for your first day Bella", he said as he took my hand. "Yes, I am", I said. We all started walking up to the school to head inside.

Once inside I heard someone saying hi to Anthony and Liam as Annabelle went over to her friends. She seems nice maybe we can become friends. "I'm going to head to my first class. I see you guys later", I said. "Ok, I see you later Bella" Anthony said. "Bye Bella" Liam said as he kissed the top of my hand. I look over at Anthony which I wonder what he thinks about how Liam treat me. I love how kisses my hand but I rather him kiss my lips. I turned around to go to first period which is my least favorite class which was math.

I was walking to class that when I see one of Ryan's friends that I remember seeing on Friday on his phone talking to someone. As I walked past him with my head down, I hear him say in his phone, "yeah man I can't wait either... I think that chick that was with Anthony and Liam on Friday just walk past me... Yeah, I sure well, later." He hung his phone up which made me start walking faster to get away from him. I turned a little to make sure he didn't follow me which I see that he was walking the other way. I let out small sigh knowing he wasn't following me.