Chapter 11

Bella

I got woken up by a hand touching my hair along with someone saying, "time to wake up beautiful." I jumped up to see Ryan sitting next me with a huge smirk on his face. "I am sorry beautiful. I didn't mean to scare you," he said as he moved closer to me.

I try to get away from him, but I notice that my hands were tied to the bedpost. That when I look to make sure I still had my clothes on. I let out little breath since I see that I still have my clothes on. I'm glad he didn't do anything to me when I was asleep. I looked around which I notice it looks like it's getting dark outside. I bet my father knows I'm missing now which I know he be unhappy at both Anthony and Liam for not keeping a close eye on me.

I look back at Ryan knowing that he knows Anthony my brother. I have feeling his father knows he has me. "I wanted to make sure you didn't go anywhere", he said. He touched my face again to push some of my hair out of the face. "You're beautiful. I can see why Liam has a thing for you. I have never seen him act so protected to someone like he is around you beside Anthony", he said.

"You should have seen his face when you never came back to class today. I can see that he kept turning around to look at me. Then when class was over he called you which he heard your phone ringing as he looked down to find your phone in your bag. That was priceless."

"He turned to look at me as I said what then I got up to leave the classroom. Few minutes later he comes storming out of the classroom with his and your bookbag. I heard him on the phone which I know he was on the phone with Anthony.... Your brother", he said.

"How you kno" but he cut me off by saying "was your brother. You know mine and your father don't get along. My father told me about how all sudden you disappeared when you were three years old which he found out that your father sent you to Italy to live with your aunt and uncle."

"My father had some of his people in Italy to keep an eye on you but not to get near you. That didn't stop one of their son. Does the name Jake ring bell", he said. "No that's not true", I said.

"Sure, is beautiful. What with the sad look. Can't believe Jake was the one who told us about you", he said. I turned my head so that I'm not looking at him no more. "Can you please leave", I said as I was trying to hold back my tears. "I be back later beautiful. We're going to have some fun when I come back," he said. He kissed my cheek then got up and left the room. I heard him lock the door behind him.

I was still tied to the bed thinking I can't believe Jake worked for them or at least his father. After knowing each other all those years he never said anything. Unless his father told him not to say nothing. Jake father never did like me, and he didn't want Jake to date me. Now I know why. I wonder did he tell Anna about that. No, she would have told me if she knows. Would she I thought. Yes, she would we been best friends for almost our whole life.

I bet my father and Anthony are wondering where I am. I know they trying to find me no matter what. I thought of Liam with the look on his face when I didn't come back to class. I'm so stupid why did I leave class all because I got scared of Ryan. I closed my eye thinking that I would love to be in Liam arms as he whispering in my ear. To look in his teal color eyes which makes Liam smile at me. Him kissing me on my lips as he puts me in his lap never breaking the kiss.

I think I have feeling for Liam because my heart hurts just thinking of him.