Chapter 26

Liam

Anthony barely has his car in park before I jumped out of the car. I looked around to see my uncle looking at me which I walked over to him. “Hey Liam, I would say it's good to see you, but it’s not. You must be Anthony her brother nice to meet. Come on follow me”, he said so we followed him. We were running through the airport until I looked outside to see man get thrown out of the plane then shot.

We made outside to only see the plane she was on taking off. I see her looking out her window as me and Anthony were waving our hands. It was no use because her plane is already in the air. I fell to my knees and put my hands in my head as I screamed as loud as I could.

I see my Uncle Jon looking at the man that was shot. I got up to walk over where my uncle and Anthony were at. I looked down where I can see they shot the guy in his chest and in the middle of his head. “I am sorry Uncle Jon”, I said. “It’s ok, now let’s get you two on a plane so you can save your girl”, he said.

We followed him to another plane which he told us this the one that will take us to Russia. I told him thank you then we got on the plane. It took off as soon as we sat down. We are coming for you princess I thought, then rested my head back and fell asleep.