Chapter 28

Liam

We followed my uncle to the plane that was waiting for me and Anthony to go Russia. As soon as we were on the plane not even a second the plane took off. Hours later we landed in Russia. As we got off the plane we see there was a car waiting for us. We both got into the car then started to head to hotel we were staying at.

We made it to the hotel where we went to our room even though I am ready to find my girl. It was only four in the morning that when we went to go lay down to rest. I looked at the clock which it was seven, "I am ready to start looking for her. I can't sit here any longer knowing she out there somewhere. No telling what they are doing to her", I said to Anthony. We got up and went to the car to head out to find Bella which I'm not going to give up on her.

It been over two months since we been in Russia which we still haven't found Bella yet. "Do you think she even here", Anthony said as we are walking around a small town. We been to a few different towns where we ask the towns people if they see her but no luck. We were about to call it a night since it was getting late here until I feel something hit my head which it knocked me to the ground. I looked over at Anthony to see him also on the ground.

I feel like my arms where being pull behind my back as they tied my arms with zip ties. I hear someone say, "Cole going to be happy we found you two. We have been looking for you two for a while." We were carried to a black SUV which they throw us in the back. I kept saying to Anthony to keep his eyes open, but he closed them. Few seconds later my eyes gave up on me as closed thinking I am sorry my sweet Bella.

I got woken up as the back door opened were they grab both me and Antony to get out then started walking to the house that was in front of us. I tried my best to fight them, but it was no use. They punched me in my stomach which knocked the air out of me. They took us inside which I looked over to see soe men taking Anthony to different room then me.

I followed the men that had hold of me to the room. We entered the room where I see a chair in the middle of the room. They put me in a chair which they tied my arm and legs to it. One of the men punched me in the stomach then in my face. He started laughing as he kept hitting me. He kept hitting until his buddy pulled out a knife from his back pocket. With the knife in his hand he came over sliced my leg open. They started laughing more before he took my shirt off as he started slicing my chest. I'm not going to scream to let them now that they are hurting me. I had to deal with the pain I'm in. They kept going back and forth from punching me and cutting me.

I am thinking that I hope they not doing this to Bella. The two of them were having their fun with me until I hear a man voice say, "stop now you two. I want you to bring him to the living room where he can see his sweet Bella for one last time." I was untied from the chair I was sitting in then dragged out of the room. Please let Bella be ok. I risk my life to save her if I must.

We were standing in front of a door as I hear, "you well do what I tell you to do as soon we are in there. If you don't I will bring in her brother in. Believe me you don't want me to do that. You won't like what I make you do. You ready to see your girl again." I hear in front of me the door opens as we went inside where I was looking at the ground.

I was put in a chair that when I see Bella feet next to me. I couldn't look up to see what these jerks did my girl. Then the same man started talking which I found out was Ryan's father Cole. He said to look up which I did for few seconds. I see my girl with so many bruises and cuts all over her. I looked back down which he was not happy

He kept talking then he said to bring Anthony in. I looked over to see Anthony bringing dragged in then he was put in the chair on the other side of me. At least he not as beat up as me. Cole started talking more before he handed me a gun. He told me to choose between Anthony or Bella because one of them going to die. I hear Bella say to shot her because we haven't known each other like I knew her brother.