Chapter 13

Liam

"I handle it, I promise he won't kill you because he would have kill us both," he said as we got out of his car then went inside.

Once inside we went toward his father office where he knocked on the door. "Come in", his father said. Anthony opened the door where we see mad look on his father's face. This is not going to be fun telling him this. "What do you want Anthony? Is everything ok, please tell me you didn't bring Isabella here", he said as we sat in front of him. I turn to see my father walking into the room which he shut the door behind him. He went to stand behind Eric also not looking to happy. Kill me now I though because it be better than telling him what happen to Bella.

"No, we didn't bring her here", Anthony said. "Then what the matter because you never come her", he said but got cut off since all our phone went off. We all looked at our phones.

I notice it was from a unknown number which I still opened the text that was sent to me. It was a picture of my Bella on a bed with her arms tied to the bedpost which she is only her tank top and panties. I see a few bruises on her arm from someone grabbing her to tight along with what looks like someone has tied her hands together with zip ties. I'm going to kill whoever has her. I looked up to look at Anthony and his father looking at their phone. I am wondering if they got the same text that I got. I looked down to read the text:

I hope you told her you loved her because you are never going to see her again.

I have a feeling I know Ryan was the one who sent this. I was still looking at the text until I hear Anthony father say, "what on earth is this? Why am I looking at Isabelle tied to a bed with barely anything on? You boys better start talking now." We told them everything.

I can see that he was upset at what we told him. "I want you both to head home. I deal with the both later. I so angry at you both for letting this happen to her. Just get out of my sight before I say something that I may not be able to take back", he said. "Sir, it's my fault that Bella went missing. We had class together which I know I should of went to check on her. It's not Anthony fault", I said. He hates me. I don't want him to think it was Anthony fault.

We both got up to leave the room until I hear, "we're sorry father about what happened to Bella. If you need help we don't mind helping to find her," Anthony said. We walked out of his office to go back to Anthony car. We got to Anthony car where we both got in to head home. "I'm sorry man, this is all my fault not yours", I said as he drove back home. "It's not your fault man, we will get her back. Where you can ask her out", he said which we both smiled at each other.

He got that right I going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I make sure nothing else happen to her. We are going to find you my princess I thought as we were almost home. When we got home I ate a little something then told the guys I am heading to bed. I got ready for bed and laid down on my bed which I reopened that text that I know was from Ryan. My princess looks so broken as she is laying in the bed. At least she asleep when he took it. Ryan hope for your sake you didn't touch her. I hurt you so bad if you did touch her.

I got tired at looking at the one Ryan sent me I then opened my photo album where I found one of me and her sitting on a rock on a hike we went on. She really enjoys the outdoors. I see that she has the biggest smile on her face as I kissed her cheek with my arms wrapped around her. I kissed the picture and said, "I will find you if it the last thing I do." I closed my eyes which I fell asleep dreaming of my girl being in my arms again.