Chapter 4

Liam

Me and Anthony were at a party when Bella called him. “I be right back Liam. It’s Bella,” he said. I see him head outside as Chase came over to talk a bit. About twenty minutes later Anthony walked back in not looking very happy. I hope Bella was ok. “Hey everything ok man,” I asked. “No, your father just told me that my mother may just passed away. That Bella found her not breathing this morning as she was giving her breakfast. He wants me to head up to the hospital,” he said. “Ok be safe and keep me posted. Tell Bella that I’m sorry,” I said as I walked him to the door. “I will. Later Liam,” he said then he started to walk to his car.

Poor sweet Bella having to find her mother like that. I bet it was hard on her since only being back home for month. I can’t imagine what she is going through. I was sad to hear about Rose. She was a nice lady which she was like a second mother to me.

I only stayed at the party for about thirty minutes after Anthony left. I told everyone bye then head to my car. I got into my car to head home until Anthony called me to say, “my father wants you to come over. We’re about to tell Bella everything.” “Sure, I be there soon,” I said then hung up to head to their house.

On the way over to their house I couldn’t stop thinking about Bella since the first day when I saw her in the window of her room. I just want to hold her to let her know it going to be ok and that I’m here for her if she needs me.

I pulled up in front of their house which I just had to look up in Bella window. I got out of my car then started walking up to the house. I entered the house to see Mary in the living room. “Hey Mary. How you are doing,” I asked. “I’m doing as good as I can be. How are you doing today Liam,” she said as she was dusting. “I’m doing ok. Where Anthony and Bella at. I was told to come over,” I said. She looked up at me, “they’re in the kitchen,” she said. “Thank you, Mary. have a great rest of the day,” I said as I was heading to the kitchen. “Your welcome and same to you,” she said as she went back cleaning.

I entered the kitchen where I see Anthony and Bella sitting at the bar as Isaac was at the sink doing the dishes, I went to take the sit next to Bella. As we were talking their and mine father walked in saying come on let’s go talk. We all stood up to leave the kitchen to go to their father office.

We all entered his office where I went to sit by Anthony as Bella was on his other side. I looked over at Bella as she is looking worried. I then faced her father as he was about to tell her what he been hiding from her. She has no idea what she about to find out.