Chapter 18

Liam

After we talked with Anthony father we went upstairs to tell Bella that she was moving in with us. We woke her up where Anthony told her that she was moving with us. I told her that her father gave me his blessing about dating her which she was happy about. After we packed some of her clothes we all went downstairs. Bella went to give her father a hug and said thank you.

We all said our goodbye then we went to Anthony car to head home. When we got home where we all went to the apartment where she be living in and order some pizza for dinner. It was eight when Anthony said he was heading back to the house since I was staying here with her. She went with him to walked him out to say goodbye.

I was sitting on the couch when I see Bella walking back into the room. I got up to walk over to her where I started kissing her. I then picked her up where we went to her room. I'm never going to get tired of kissing or holding her. She is so beautiful laying in the bed as she smiles at me. I glad she back because I don't know what I would do if she never came back home. I wanted to stay like this forever.

Few minutes later she went to go take a bath after she went to get her pajamas. I got up to get ready for bed I then went into the bathroom where I see her in the tub. I walked over to her where I sat on the floor next to the tub. I wish I could join her. I started rubbing her neck. Man, she is so sexy in there. She said she was ready to get out since the water was getting cold. I got up and told her I be in the room waiting on her. I went to the room to laid in the bed to what on Bella. I really love this girl with all my heart. I never thought that I meet a girl like Bella.

She came out of the bathroom which she started to walk to the bed. She was getting on the bed that when I picked her up where she was sitting in my lap. I started rubbing her back and neck. She was so tensed in her neck from the stressed she been in. I can tell she was getting sleepy. I laid her down as I put my arms around her. I kissed her neck which I said she could go to sleep which few minutes later she was asleep.

I was looking at her as she was sleeping thinking she is so beautiful and how lucky I was to have her as my girlfriend. I want to make sure I was better to her then her ex Jake which her father said he never trusted him. When I knew she was asleep good I then started rubbing the back of her neck because I thought I felt something when I was in the bathroom as I was giving her a neck rub.

I got to the middle of her neck that where I felt something which doesn't belong there. It felt like someone tagged her which the more I touched it the more it moved. Whoever took her tag her. I'm going to hurt whoever did this to her. Why would they do this to her. I going to find a way to get it out of her. I bet this is what they meant by knowing wherever she is. I'm going to make sure I let Anthony know about this tomorrow.

She started moving around which she put her head on my chest. I kissed her hand I was holding as I feel asleep. I am going to find out more about what happened to my girl. No one going to hurt her ever again, if I have anything to do with it.