Chapter 25

Bella

I started waking up with a bad headache as I see so many men talking and walking around. Then I remember why my head hurts from hitting my head on the trunk of the car I was in when I was talking to Liam and trying to tell him about Ryan. I didn't get chance to finish telling him because I got knocked out.

I hear someone say the plane can't leave because something wrong with the plane. Then the person who said that came over to me and asked, "are you ok? I was told to give you this but go to the bathroom to read it. I don't want them to see this", then he went back to the front. I look around to make sure no one heard him. I got up to try to find my way to the bathroom which I was a little dizzy. I made to the bathroom and shut the door.

I made sure the door was lock, then I read the note:

Bella,

I want to let you know that Liam and Anthony on their way. My friend who gave you this note is trying to make sure this plane doesn't leave but if they don't make. I make sure they're on their way to save you. I so sorry this happen to you and hope to meet you someday.

From

Liam Uncle Jon.

Liam and Anthony on their way, maybe there still hope. I hope they can make it here in time. Because if they don't make it no telling if I ever see them again.

There was a knock on the bathroom door as I hear, "come out now, you been in there to long." I made sure I got rid of the note I was giving before I left. I opened the door where I see the guy who knocked me out in front of me. He grabs my arm which he takes me back to my seat I was sitting in earlier.

"Put your seat belt on we're about to take off, everything fixed," he said as I put my seat belt on. I looked up to see the guy who gave me the note being picked up and thrown off the plane. I then hear two gunshots. Which made me close my eyes. I was the reason he was shot. His poor family.

The side door of the plane shut then the plane started to take off. I looked out my window where I see both Liam and Anthony running outside waving their arms which it was no use because we were almost in the air.

I closed my eyes to try to hold back my tears, but it was no use. I was thinking I may never see them again. I just closed my eyes hoping they would find me that when I started feeling the tears coming down.

I guess the man sitting next to me didn't like it because the next thing I know was I knocked out again.