Chapter 3

Bella

It been a few weeks since I been back home. I talk to Anna and Jake every other day. I'm still missing everyone in Italy I thought as I was heading upstairs to my mother room. My mother heath has been getting worse with each day. I opened her door to go in to her room to give her breakfast. The doctor put her on bed rest because each day she is getting weaker. They think she doesn't have much longer for her to live. I really hate that any day can be her last.

When I entered her room where I see her still sleeping on her side of the bed. "Mother I have breakfast," I called out to try to wake her up which she didn't answer me. I walked up to her side of the bed to try to wake her up as I am still saying, "mother." She still didn't answer me. I was standing next to her that when I touch her arm which she was cold.

I rolled her over to check her pulse as I see her face was so pale. I reached my hand out to check if she has a pulse which I felt nothing. I started screaming, "Wake up mother," as I started crying. She can't be dead. We have so much to catch up with that I missed from living in Italy. "Please wake up mother, I can't lose you," I said as I put my head on her chest.

I was crying so much that I didn't notice some of the staff came into the room until someone strong hands moved me. I notice it was my father right hand man and Liam father. He went over to her to do CPR on her. As I am watching with horror he then turned around which he yelled out, "Someone call Eric and Anthony now", because one of the maids where already on the phone with 911. "I call Anthony", I said then I left to go to my room.

I entered my room to go sit on my bed. I dialed Anthony number after three rings he picked up his phone, which sounded like he was at a party. "Hey Bella, what's up," he said, when he said that I just started crying more. This going to be hard to tell him that mother may be dead. "Hold on let me head outside where I can hear you," Anthony said. I closed my eyes to try to hold back the tears. Few seconds later he said, "ok what's up Bella." "Mom," is all I was able to say though my tears. "What about mom? Talk to me", he said then all of sudden Liam father grabs my phone from my hand to say something to Anthony then he hung the phone up after he was done talking to him.

I was sitting on my bed when he turned around to give me my phone back. "Come on, your father wants me to take you to the hospital", he said before he turned to leave my room. I got up to head outside to the car. I opened the back door where I see Will who is Liam father was in the back seat. I got into the car where I seat next to him.

As we were heading to the hospital I looked out the window to I try my best not to cry in front of Will which made him look at me. He looked over to see that I was trying not to cry that when he said, "its ok to cry." I looked over at him which I just started crying. Will put his arm around me where I rest my head on his shoulder. "Shhh it's ok. Your father and brother well be there as soon we get there," he said. I closed my eyes as I'm thinking of my mother. Please don't let her be dead with a little hope.

We pulled up in front of the hospital where I see Anthony standing in front waiting for us. I opened my door and got out of the car where I ran up to Anthony as he opened his arms. I ran right into his arms. He rested head on my head as I was crying. "She can't be dead Anthony. She just can't be," I said as I feel his hand rubbing my back. "Hey, look at me Bella. I got you. Let's go inside where father is ok. I sorry you had to find mother like that", he said as I looked up at him as he wiped a tear away with his thumb. He took my hand where we went inside to find father.

We went inside to see father where he was talking to the doctor with a hurt look on his face. We just stood there until the doctor was done talking to him. When the doctor left from talking to him that when I see that he put his hand in his black hair then he turned around to see both of us along with Will behind us. I can tell he trying to hide his tears.