Chapter 15

Bella

I woke up the next morning where I felt a pair arms wrapped me. I turned my head little where I see that they were Liam's arms. It wasn't a dream. "Morning princess", he said. "Morning", I said as he started kissing my neck. I love being in his arms.

He looked over at my wrist where he see where the zip ties and the rope was tied on them. "Did they hurt you. Because looking at this and the bruises on your arm look like they did", he said as he started rubbing my wrist. "No, they didn't really as bad as they could of. They just zip tied me then tied me with rope on the bed. The bruises are from them grabbing my arm to rough", I said as I was starting crying. "I'm sorry princess. I wish I went with you because this wouldn't never happen to you. I felt like this my fault you got taking", he said. "Liam this was not your fault. So please don't think that because it's not," I said as I was facing him.

I started kissing him."Mmm", I said as he kissed me deeper. I look in his eyes which I dearly missed. I guess he caught me staring to long because he huge grin on his face. "I wish we can stay in bed all day and tell your father your back tomorrow. I just want to spend the day in bed with my girlfriend", he said which he rolled over me where he was on top of me. He smiled at me which he went back kissing me. I felt his tongue wanted to enter so I open for him. Oh my, I never going to get tired of this. "I better stop. I don't want get carry away", he said which kissed me again.

He got up which went over to his dresser pulled out some gym short and t-shirt out then turned back around to give them to me. "You can take a shower in my bathroom", he said. "Thank you", I said. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I got out of the shower then got dress. After I got dressed I went back into Liam room which he wasn't in there. I looked down on his bed where I found a note from him saying he in the kitchen to come on down when I am down.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to find both Liam and Anthony sitting at the table in the dining room talking. I see Anthony looked up where he saw me enter the dining room. I walked to where they were sitting, where I see Anthony getting up from his seat. He came over to give me a hug. "I am glad you are back. I missed you so much.", he said, "same here" I said. "I love you big bro", I said. "I love you little sis", he said. "Here you can sit here. I go make you something to eat", he said as he was headed toward the kitchen.

"Hey, princess", Liam said as he kissed my hand. "Hey", I said with a smile on my face. "How you are feeling princess", he said. I love it when he calls me princess. "I'm good. Just glad to be back where I belong", I said as sat down next to him. "You ready to see your father", he asked. "Yes I am. I missed all of you even your father", I said. Liam lean in to give me a kiss on the lips. "I still can't believe you're my girlfriend", he said as he looked me in my eyes. "I'm glad you asked me to be your girlfriend", I said looking back into in beautiful teal eyes. They're little green and blue mix together.

As we were talking some more Anthony walked into the dining room with blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon. "Here you go. Just to let you know they may not be as good as Isaac's", Anthony said as he sat down to eat. "I bet they are good" I said as I took a bite of the blueberry pancakes. "Mmm", I said. "These are so good Anthony", I said as I was about to take another bite. I am thinking it's been since yesterday morning when I ate late. I was to afraid to eat what Ryan gave me to eat.

"Father ready to see you. You ready to head out," Anthony said as we finished breakfast. "Yes, I am", I said as I stood up to go to the kitchen to put the dishes away. After we had all the dishes and food put away we went outside to Anthony car. We got into the car to head back home. I can't wait to see my father again, I remember what Ryan said that I had to give my father this note to him which made me nervous.

We pulled up to the house where Anthony said, "you ready Bella. Just remember we are here for you." "I know", I said. We got out of the car where Liam took my hand which he brought up to his lips and kissed it. We both smiled at each other as we were walking up to the house.

We got closer the front door where my father was standing outside the front door with worried look on his face. I let go of Liam's hand to go run up to my father where he hugged me. "I missed you baby girl. I thought I may never see you again", he said as we all went inside where I spotted Will in the living room. Will came over to give me a hug, "I glad you're home safe", Will said. "Same here", I said.

We all sat down where we all looked at each other to see who will speak up first. I looked at everyone in room this going so hard not tell them what really happen. "I'm so happy to be back home. I know you all have questions, but I was told to give this to you father", I said as I handed him the note that Ryan gave me. He took the letter which he started reading it.

"What does it say", Anthony asked. "We were all wrong about who we thought took her it wasn't Ryan or his father", my father said. "What do you mean, if it wasn't them who was it then", Anthony said looking a little upset. I felt bad that I'm lying to them, but I don't want nothing to happen to them.

"I going to my room so you all can talk. I going to lay down some", I said as I stood up. "Ok baby girl, I am glad your back home. Anthony and Liam when you done come to my office", he said then him and Will went to his office. "You ok princess", Liam asked. "Yeah I just really tired", I said as he came over to give me a kiss. "Ok, let me know if anything bothering you. I want to protect you the best I can. Try to get some rest princess", he said. "I know you are and I'm happy about it", I said as I gave him another kiss. After the kiss he went towards my father office.

"You and him look cute together. I told him that he better takes care of you", Anthony said then gave me kiss on my forehead. I laugh a little from what Anthony said. "I bet you did and I have a feeling father will to as soon as he finds out we are dating,", I said as I gave him a hug. "I love you", I said. "I love you too", he said. I look to see Liam in the doorway waiting for Anthony. He then followed Liam to my father office as I went upstairs to my room.

I got in my room where I changed into my clothes. After I got dress I went to my bed to get under my blankets. It only took me few seconds for me to fall asleep.