Chapter 6

Liam

As we were all sitting in Bella's father office as he told her everything. I just kept looking over where she was sitting until I see her get up from her seat which she run out the door. I look over to Eric as he rubs his forehead. "Why do you keep pushing her away father. I go talk to her," Anthony said as he got up from his seat which he left the room as I followed him.

We looked all around the house which we couldn't find her. I looked out the window in the living room where I see her sitting under an oak tree. "She outside," I said. We went outside walked over to where she was sitting. She had her head on her knees which I can hear her crying. Anthony put his hand on her shoulder which made her look up to see us looking down at her. She looks so heartbroken. I sat on right side and Anthony went to sit to her left side.

She went to rest her head on Anthony shoulder which he took hand which he told we are here for her. I said Anthony was right. I told her that Anthony told me so many great things about her. I took her hand which I brought it to my lips to give it a kiss. She smells like strawberries and her skin is so soft to the touch. I look over at her which I see she trying to hide her smile.

After we talked a little more we went back inside as I was still holding Bella hand. We entered the house where I see her father with an unhappy look on his face that when I let go of her hand. He can be scary when he wants to be. I don't want to make him mad. He told us he wanted to talk to her alone, but Anthony kept argued with his father until Bella say she be fine. That's when me and Anthony went to the kitchen to wait where I see my father sitting at the bar.

We sat in there until Isaac asked Anthony to tell them that dinner was ready. Anthony went to go get them as I and my father went to the dining room where I sat next to Bella. It just feels right to sit next to her it's like we are meant to be together.

After we were done with dinner Bella told us that we could do what we needed to do as she did the dishes then she left the room. "I need to talk to my father by myself," Anthony said. "That fine. I go see if Bella needs any help," I said as I stood up to leave the room. I entered the kitchen where I see Bella doing the dishes which I walked over to her. I see her turn around as I got near her. "Anthony wanted to talk to your father. I thought you may need some help," I said as I grab a towel to help dry the dishes. "Thank you but I got them," she said as she handed me a plate.

When the dishes were done I took her outside to the porch where we went to sit on the swing. I asked about her life in Italy was like and she told me everything. We were talking until Anthony pop his head out where he found us on the porch swing. He came outside saying we should head home. I don't want to go home I thought to myself.

He walked over to her to give her a kiss on her forehead and said goodnight. I bent over to Bella give her a small kiss on her cheek as I said goodnight when I notice that Anthony back was turned then I went to my car. I was in my car where I see Bella waving at me. I waved back at her as I back out of the driveway to head home. Bella I am going to make you my princess one of these days I thought to myself.