Being in love with viners

Christina's pov

"All right, all right." I said laughing. "now that we all ruined each others imaginary relationships with the Vinerboys, let's end it there before it gets any weirder." We all sat laughing. none of us wanted to face the truth.

We live in Dallas, Texas not Miami, Oklahoma. We don't know the Vinerboys. we won't ever have the chance of dating them if we were to ever meet them.

We all sat around my living room. I was having a sleepover in my house. 'well my soon to be' old house. It's suppose to be celebratory but it doesn't feel that way.

" I will never date carter or Taylor. Shania will never have Cameron or Shawn. tori will never have Matthew or jc. Sydney will never date Brent or Boris."

They all sighed because they knew if was true. reality hurts deep. But one thing is for sure. this 'what- if' fantasy story was too good to be true.

I had grown up in this house. this was my home. all that I had ever known. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I stood up and walked over . I looked at them with a smile and a tear falling down my face. I looked at my best friends on the couch and hugged them. we all sat crying and eating ice cream because its the only thing to do when you're sad.

***********

Moving day

I said my goodbyes to Shania then Sydney as they left my now,old, home. I cried as we hugged and they left. tori was standing next to me tears streaming down her face. Both my parents packing the rest of the boxes into the uhaul.

I turned to her and lifted her chin. "Hey beautiful, keep your head up. its all okay."

She wiped her eyes and hugged me. this was too much. she was all I had ever known. this was my home. the house that built me.

Eventually her mom came and got her. she got in the car and waved at me. we both tried not to burst into tears.

Tori's car drove off and I burst into tears covering my face with my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder after moments of streaming tears.

"We have to finish the loading."

I nodded my head and hesitantly went to "my" room. I didn't want to look around and have the memories rushing back at me. The rest of my boxes were carried back downstairs and put into the uhaul. my parents insisted that I finish packing last so that I can get comfortable in the new house faster.

I went back upstairs andI looked around at the empty room. The lines on the wall from marking my growing pattern as a child. I smiled at all the memories of measuring that.

My finger painting on the wall from when I was six. it was recently hidden by my bed but now it was in full view. I looked out of my window. the house next door has never been occupied. its new but nobody has ever bought it.

I looked into the window of the house. I remembered the story. I could imagine carter standing at his window waving with a smile. I felt my heart break because I wanted something that could never happen to happen.

I turned back around and imagined me and carter laying in bed when I was sick. I grinned at the idea of me and carter. I was about to leave the room when I remembered my spot.

I walked back to the wall and felt around for a slight notch. I found it and pulled the piece of wall off of it.

Inside were two boxes and paper with a pen. I pulled the paper and pen out and set it on the floor. I pulled both boxes out an set them on the floor too. I put the piece of walk back in place and sat down.

I slowly opened the little black box with red trim on it. inside was a heart necklace it said C.M.R on the outside trace. tori got it for me on my birthday. it stood for Carter McCoy Reynolds but also for Christina Marie Reynolds if we were to marry.

Then I had a picture of Taylor Caniff from my cousin when she went to magcon and she it's signed! I adored bothe pieces before putting them back.

Then I opened the smaller red box with black trim. the top was pushed up a little bit already. I opened it and money pushed up and out.

There was a slit in this box so that I could put the money in it. I used to babysit and mow lawns.

I pulled it out and counted it. it all totaled up to 35 thousand dollars. I finished counting, dropping the last bill and said "holy crap!"

************

We all got into the uhaul. my dad on the driver side, I on the passenger side and mom in the middle. I had the bigger box with my money, necklace and a picture.

I got on my phone and put my earbuds in. I played you're gonna miss this by trace Adkins because it seemed appropriate.

I looked back at my home. I really was going to miss this. dad sighed and started the car before pausing to take a breath and then we were gone.

*********

Sorry really short and I took too long! btw,THIS IS NOT THE END! there is another chapter!!