Being in love with viners

Shania's pov

Cameron walked out. "baby what's wrong?" I looked up at him. I knew he was going to be upset. beyond upset to be honest.

"In sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I kept mumbling. "Shania, what's wrong?" He sat next to me and put his arm around me.

I cried louder than ever. "Shawn kissed me and... I kissed him back. I'm so sorry!!! Please don't leave me."

I was crying so much. Cameron showed no emotion on his face. I felt so horrible. I can't believe I did that to him. That was the worst thing you could do. kiss your boyfriend's best friend.

Cameron's eyes teared up.I feared the worst until he pulled me in close to his chest. I was so confused.

Cam pulled me away. I looked up at his face. a smile spread across his face.

"You passed." he said happily.

I shook my head. I didn't understand what was happening.

"I asked Christina who you liked second most of us. so I had him, Shawn, tempt you. so he kissed you as a test to see if you were the one. if you would do what was right. I knew you would kiss him back but since you told me, you passed."

I laughed as I tried to catch my breath from crying.I smiled wiping my eyes and he hugged me.

"Shania, I am so happy about how close we are. you are my dream and I'm glad you are my princess. Shania, I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said smiling. he pulled a case out of his pocket and opened it. the necklace was gorgeous. it was a heart and around the edge the words ' cam's princess ❤ I love you' were carved it in. in the middle was a diamond taking up the rest of the heart.

He placed it around my neck. then he stood up and reached his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me up to him. Cam grasped me by my hip and pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

He started singing 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perrie. We danced until he was done singing. Then at the end he kissed me. Cameron deepened it. the feeling was amazing. His pink soft lips pushing against mine.

I jumped into his arms. he pushed my back against his arms. "get a room!" we both turned shocked. Christina and Tori stood there laughing.