Being in love with viners

Hayes' pov

I looked up from my phone to see her. Why was she here? I ran over to her past Nash. I hugged Christina really tight. "how did you get out?"

I was excited beyond belief. " interesting story actually." she said. "they mixed my test results with someone else. I just had the flu but that is taken care of."

Christina had her hand intertwined with Carter's. she looked over at Nash. He was smiling like a fool before she said anything. "you ok there?" she said laughing.

"This is amazing! you don't have leukemia!!" Christina let go of carter and hugged Nash then me. "I love you guys.." she said.

Nash blushed like crazy but he tried to blow it off like he wasn't blushing. Christina then locked hands with carter again.

"Nash remember my sister I was talking about?"

"Yea why?"

"Well she moved here and umm her and....."

She just looked at me with a smile. 'what the heck?' I thought. Christina was acting very suspicious.

Then I looked over next to carter. I never noticed a girl standing there. it was probably because she was staring down at her phone.

'Is that..?'

"Hey darling someone is here to see you." Christina spoke to her.

She looked up. it was...

"Hayes!!!!!!" The girl ran to me.

"Oh my god ceana!!!"

She jumped into my arms for a hug. I was so freaking happy. "This is your sister?" Christina nodded. The smile on her face said she wasn't lying.

"Yeah, she was living with my aunt in Florida. She moved here so she could spend time with me."

"Thanks Christina."

********************

FYI ceana is from Florida and Christina and everyone is in Miami Oklahoma! just to clarify!! sorry for the confusing stuff!! love ya guys💕💞💚💜💙💛❤💗💋