Being in love with viners

Tori's pov

I nodded rapidly as Matthew asked me out. I felt my face get warm as I cracked a smile. I stood up to give Matthew a hug as wolf whistles surrounded us. he picked me up and twirled me around.

"Angel, you just made my dreams come true."

"You just made my life perfect."

"Baby you are perfect."

A smile spread across his face as he spoke. Everyone let out an 'aww'. all that is except our teacher, Mr.Mar.

"Detention!" he yelled. Matthew and i gave him a confused look. He rolled his eyes like we were stupid. at the same time, he dropped his hand in his desk.

"Ok Mr.Espinosa, you have gone this whole time and not kissed the young lady."

He said motioning toward me. Matthew's face turned bright red. "well sir, I can't kiss her." my heart sank. 'am I not pretty enough for him?'

"I want out first kiss to be her dream kiss."

All the girls dating someone let out an 'aw'. all the guys rolled their eyes. all the girls wanting Matthew cried quietly. "that's alright too." mr. mar said.

"Well I don't think it is! She doesn't deserve him!" lily said standing up. pure rage spread across Matthews face. "No you just didn't!" Aaron stood up saying very gay like. he said this waving his finger and acting ghetto. everybody laughed at him and he sat back down.

"Lily sit!" mr. mar warned her.

"Matthew, if you think that ugly thing is an angel than what am I to you?"

"Victoria is the most beautiful angel there is! she was sent here for me! as for you, you look and act like something that just crawled straight outta hell! don't ever think you are any better."

'I'm his angel?' I thought to myself. 'every time he said it he meant it!'

"No baby you got me and that thing mixed up!" lily replied.

"Lily shut up before I shut you up!" Christina said automatically getting defensive. "I checked someone into the hospital today and I don't mind checking you in too."

Lily must have been extremely stupid and brave for what she said next. "you know what?.....bite me!"

I knew what was coming next. I nuzzled further into Matthew's grasp. Christina started to get up and walk towards her. before she could take her third step, carter pulled her into his lap. he put his arms around her as her face buried I to his chest.

"Baby she ain't worth it." carter whispered repeatedly.

"Aww, does big bad Christina need a man to take care of her?" lily spoke up. she headed towards Matthew and tori. "baby you belong with me!" she said as she approached.

As lily got to Sydney's seat everybody was watching. Quickly Sydney got up and in one swift motion punched lily in the face. lily was knocked out cold.

Everybody gasped. this was unexpected. Sydney sat down as fast as she stood up. She giggled as she said " somebody should tell kittens to stop trying to be tigers!"

Everybody laughed including mr.mar.

"Christina, get IT off the ground." he said. Motioning towards unconscious lily.

"haha not even with a ten foot pole. I say leave her there, unless someone else wants to move her."

Nobody moved her so she stayed there the remainder of the period.

************

Sydney's pov

"Zayum baby where did you learn that?"

"I picked that up from Christina!"

I went to give my gorgeous Boris a hug. I lifted my arms to wrap them around his neck and he flinched.

"Ah, no, don't hit me!" he said really fast. he pulled his arms to his chest an closed his eyes. oh no, he is scared of me.Then he peeked open one eye and smiled before completely relaxing.

"I'm just kidding beautiful. Honestly.." he said then he leaned to whisper into my ear. "...That was mega hot!"

I smiled and blushed. he kissed my forehead and we out the class. as I left mr. mar spoke behind us. "all these teenager couples and then I'm freaking single..."

I tried so hard not to laugh as if I didn't hear it. Boris grabbed my hand and led me towards my locker. tingling sensations went up my arm.

We got to my locker and I opened it. I placed all my books into it and shut it. "Can I see your phone?" Boris asked. without hesitation I handed it to him.

I had no idea what he was doing. then he took a selfie. he scrunched up his nose and smiled with a sexy, funny, flirty look. he handed me back my phone and I looked at it.

Boris ha created a contact. it was the picture he just took with '<3 Boris <3' next to it. I smiled.

"My turn!" I said and he handed over his phone. I took a picture turning the phone upside down and using the bottom corner. it was the best picture I had taken. I put a filter on it and ';)Sydney <3' next to it. I handed it back.

He looked at it an put a finger to his lip. then quickly changed the name. he showed me and it said'<3Princess<3'. I smiled when he showed me.

Boris had a smile too. but quickly it faded. he looked at my hand that I had been wringing unconsciously. It was actually pretty sore from hitting lily. Boris grabbed my hand and kissed it while looking up at me. "see you tomorrow gorgeous."