Being in love with viners

Tori's pov

When Boris stood up, I knew things were going to get bad quick. I quickly ran over to Sydney. it quickly escalated and if I wasn't so small, I would have beat the crap out of these two.

As long as Boris is held back, everyone should be okay. but if they piss Christina off, well all hell will break loose. Carlissa walked over to Christina. crap she better back up. Carter's jaw clenched and shania's eyes narrowed.

Carlissa spit at Christina. Carlissa then turned and laughed to her boyfriend. that was a very bad choice. Shania looked over at a upset Carter. they both nodded an let go of Christina. Christina went full speed at carlissa tackling her to the ground.

Punch after punch carlissa had no chance. blood started trickling down her face. carter made the comment " she an whoop butt, that's extremely hot."

Carlissa started an John snapped an gripped Christina by her hair. he flung her across the room. by now the whole cafeteria had gathered around the scene. to them, Christina's fights were the best events.

Principles and cops never stepped in to the fight. they acted as though it didn't exist. they knew that when Christina was mad, nobody could stop her until it was over.

Christina laid on the floor on her back. carter started to go to her but Shania pulled him back. Christina put her palms on the ground on each side of her head. she pushed herself up landing on her feet. carter was stunned.

Christina went all crazy and busted their face and worse. eventually she quit and walked through the crowd to carter. the crowd parting for her to get through. all of us stand there shocked. this has only happened one other time.

***********

Christina's pov

I tackled her to the ground. How dare she talk about Sydney,who is practically my sister, like that! My fist met her face repeatedly. blood covering my fist and her face. I didn't care. she needs to be taught a lesson.

I felt really bad. the first day my boyfriend spends time with me and he sees this. I hope he still likes me after this.

Carlissa kept trying to wriggle from under me. but I had her locked under my thighs. pinned to the ground and there was no escaping. She deserved every bit of this.

Pain shot through my scalp. crap I forgot all about John. next thing I knew I was on the ground. oh no he didn't just do that. oh I was mad now.

I put my palms on the ground and pushed myself up landing on my feet. like they do in all the awesome action movies. I walked angrily back over to John. he was hovering over carlissa.

I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. he turned and I punched him in the face. he fell unconscious. I beat him and gave him some bruises until I lost my anger.

I turned and looked at a shocked group of all my friends. as I walked towards carter the group separated. Somebody gave me a damp towel an I wiped my hands. I could see my knuckles were busted.

I walked over to carter sheepishly. I stood in front of him. he was wide eyed. before I could apologize, he kissed me. wolf whistles coming from every direction.

Then he released from the kiss and pulled me in for a huge hug. Sydney tapped Carter's shoulder and he let go. she came up to me and hugged me. "thanks" she said. I nodded in response.

Boris came up to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders in a hug. I nodded when he backed away. I knew where he was coming from with that.