Being in love with viners

Sydney's pov

The bell rang and we all began to walk to class. well not all of us. Carter ran up behind Christina and picked her up. her drape her over his shoulder an ran laughing.

All of us laughed and shook our heads at them. they were so adorable. carter ran a circle around us. he smacked Christina's butt. "Carter McCoy Reynolds!" he yelled.

He laughed "babe you like that." Christina rolled her eyes. "you're a perv."

Carter finally set her down and pulled her in by her waist. "but you like that about me." he said smiling.

I was kinda jealous. they were being so cute and Boris just walked next to me. I craved that adorable, perfect movie relationship.

Boris noticed because he grabbed my hand and pulled me in close. Our foreheads touched. His arms pulled me in by my waist.

Boris kissed my cheek. "I know this is really early but I know you are the one." he knelt down.

"With this ring I promise my loyalty and affection. Sydney Elizabeth.. will you accept this promise ring?"

Everyone was watching including Carter. Carter had his arms around Christina. Matthew and Victoria. Cameron with Shania's arm around his. Hayes standing with his hands in his pockets next to Ceana. Ceana had her hands together in front of her awkwardly.

My hands were over my mouth with excitement. I nodded and hugged him. I understand he didn't ask my hand in marriage but to me it is still a huge deal.

He slipped the ring on my left hand and stood up. quickly he drew me into a deep passionate kiss. "get a room!" Cameron yelled.

"You get a room mr.horndog!"

"We already did." he said like he was cool. he draped an arm across Shania's shoulders.

"That did not happen." she said wide eyes and serious. We all nodded because we believed her.

The thing about Shania is that she can act the part of mrs.horndog but when it comes down to it. Shania can't play the part.

"Don't lie to your friends" Cameron said winking at her. They kid like this a lot. Shawn walked up next to tori. hi hands clenched into tight fists.

Shania smacked him playfully. he tugged her hair and ran. she playfully got irritated. to make her angrier, he ran past really fast, kissed her cheek and darted off faster.

I pulled out my phone. "class guys!!" I said. everybody nodded including Shania. Hayes and Ceana were gone already. they need to date because they would be so adorable together.