Being in love with viners

This is my first fan-fic so hope you enjoy! Please remember to comment!!

Christina's pov

"Omg he's hot!" I told by best friend tori. "No kidding!"

We stood hovered over my iPhone. we were watching vines by some really hot guys. we blushed as Jacob Hewell appeared on the screen with Donnie.

"Jacob though!" I looked at tori as I said it. " Donnie though!" she replied. I bit my lip as I nodded. then we both laughed as Donnie smacked Jacob.

I scrolled down and a vine of the Magcon boys. we stared in shock. "h..h...hot!" Tori stammered. I couldn't speak. I was smiling way to big to talk. my face got warm and turned red. Carter Reynolds and Taylor Caniff ran across the screen and I almost screamed. they were the hottest guys I had ever seen. then there was Matthew Espinosa which Tori had a heart attack over.

We watched that six second vine for five minutes. then we looked at each other in amazement. I smiled really big. "they are gorgeous!" we yelled at the same time.

My parents were both at work and left me home alone. it was the same every other weekend. my parents would work and tori would come over. this wasn't a problem considering she has been my best friend since pre-k. we are practically sisters and she pretty much lives with me.

I'm a tall brunette with tons of smarts. while Victoria is a smaller version of me. we are both 15 and live in Miami. we attend a private school and we are sophomores along with my friends Sydney and Shania.

I locked my phone and walked away from my bed. I turned to face Victoria. "they are the hottest guys ever!" she laughed as I spoke.

"Matthew just stole my heart!"

"But how is that possible if Donnie already did?"

" They evenly split it!"

" It's okay, I know how you feel! Carter and Taylor just blew me away!"

I walked back over to the bed and sat down. at the same time, we both laid back and sighed." guys that hot don't go to our school." I said disappointedly.

"Ill go start dinner." I said as I sat up. I walked downstairs and tori followed. "Christina! whatcha going to make?" "well I was thinking Alfredo!" "yum"

************

"Dinner was good thanks!"

" No problem."

"So wouldn't it be awesome if we meet those viners?"

" Yeah i wish they went to the high school with us."

Tori and I sat on the couch with our feet curled under us. I practically sunk into the couch.

"Yeah omg I wish carter would just move into town. so I could at least meet him." I said dramatically.

"Christina, you didn't even know he existed until an hour ago!" tori rolled her eyes.

" hey you wanna meet Matthew?"

"yes!"

"My point exactly."

"Alright, fine your right...."

" I know I am."

I winked as I stood up and grabbed the bowl out of her lap. " ill get some ice cream" "oh you treat me too well.." she replied with a smile.

I walked into my kitchen and opened the freezer. two tubs laid ready for me to grab. I bought them the day before. a tub of cookie dough for me and chocolate chip for tori. I swung the fridge open and grabbed the chocolate syrup. then I walked over to the drawer to grab spoons.

Before I could pull the drawer open, the doorbell rang. "I got it!" tori immediately jumped up and ran to the door. as she opened the door, I could hear their conversation.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I moved in next door and I just wanted to come by and meet my new neighbors."

It sounded like a guy. maybe my age and a familiar voice. I felt as though I knew the voice but I couldn't figure out who it was.

"Christina, it's for you!" she yelled from the door. I laughed as I set the spoons down on the counter next to our ice cream. As I walked to the door, it was silent and I couldn't see him. then as I got closer I stared at tori. she was hiding a smile and excitement. I got to the door still looking at her. then I looked up.

*************

"Hey I just moved in next door." He repeated. Then I nodded and kept silent as took this all in. Carter Reynolds was standing on my doorstep. it was a dream and I wasn't sure how to react.

"Sorry, ummmm.... hi I'm Christina and this is tori." I said motioning towards her.

Carter laughed. it was such a amazing sound. Then I stood looking at him as tori explained being over all the time and everything else. Then she looked up at me.

" well children I'm going to go eat my ice cream so..." then she walked towards the kitchen. I laughed as she walked off. as I turned back towards the door I caught him searching me up and down. but he connected focus when he noticed I was looking at him.

A huge smile spread across his face. "What?" I asked. "well I was just thinking, you're beautiful." he looked down wringing his hands nervously. He bit his lip awkwardly.he kinda kicked at the ground and blushed. Carter,the Carter Reynolds was nervous about talking to me? wow this was amazing.

Just then he looked up at me through his eyelashes keeping his head bowed. That look killed me. I was done for and nobody could save me. I melted on the inside. my heart skipped a beat.Carter noticed and laughed. I blushed and looked down.

"I like you, you're cute Christina." Carter places the hat he was wearing on my head. then he turned and walked away. " Can I get your number?" I yelled as he walked on the sidewalk. He turned and smiled. "you know where to find me!" then he went through his yard and inside. I smiled as I turned and went inside.

************

"Okay, so tell me again what happened." Tori sat staring at me. I was in the middle of eating my ice cream. I looked up laughing and covered my mouth so ice cream wouldn't get everywhere.

"He said I was cute and put the hat on my head. then when I asked for his number he told me that I could go find him."

She squealed. I laughed really loud. Tori shot me a glare that made me stop. " what are you waiting for?" she asked. "what do you mean?" "Go get his number, stupid!!" she looked at me as though I was stupid. " I don't want to seem desperate." I started eating my ice cream again as she started talking. "Christina, he obviously really like you! Carter was flirting with you so go for it!"

I immediately sprung up out of my seat and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my hair out again today. then I brushed my teeth and popped a piece of spearmint in my mouth.

***********

As I through his yard, I noticed a light on. it was right across from my bedroom. I thought nothing of it until I saw a silhouette peek out the window. quickly it turned and ran. I approached the door and rang the doorbell. Moments later, Carter opened the door. there was no shirt covering his tight abs.

Realizing I was staring he looked down. " oh, sorry ill be back!" he slammed the door and I heard him run back upstairs. there was shuffling then heavy footsteps back down.

Once again he opened the door but this time with a shirt on. "Can I have your number?" I asked. he giggled and it made me melt. " You know what?" he said. But before I could ask what, he leaned in and kissed me.

His warm soft lips against mine. I enjoyed it and kissed back. It was too short for my liking. "you already have my number." he said with a smile. I sat there smiling since he just kissed me.

I walked off confused. 'I already had his number? I then put my hand in my back pocket walking back. I went to open the door and a piece of paper was in my hand. I looked at Carter's house. That was slick.