Being in love with viners

Shania's pov

Cameron and I walked into the school hand in hand. As was all the other couples. We were behind everybody else walking in. Nash, Brent, Shawn , Taylor, Aaron, Jack G. and Jack J walked behind the Reynolds couple.

Everybody headed to class. we followed them down the hallway. taking the appropriate turns to arrive. we got there and I told Cameron I had to go to my locker. he nodded " I'll be in the bathroom."

I headed to my locker as Cam headed to the bathroom. I put in my combo to unlock it. I pushed up on the button and it popped open.

Pictures of me and Cam together littered the inside of the door. I had shelves to organize everything by hour. I grab my stuff for first hour. I hear a voice behind me.

"Hey" it said. I turned around shutting my locker.

"Hey Shawn!" I said smiling. "what's-"

I was interrupted by the fact I was now pressed against my locker. his lips met mine at that same moment.it felt so wrong but so right. All my stuff fell to the floor.

I pushed against his chest forceful but he continued trying to put more passion in it. I began lightly pushing his chest. this felt right. I began kissing back closing my eyes. the guy I have liked for years, kissing me.

Everything else slipped my mind at that moment. my hands ran up to his neck as his went to my waist. pulling each other closer giving more depth to the kiss.

'No I can't do this. this is wrong.' Then at that moment I remembered, Cameron. I opened my eyes wide and pushed Shawn backwards. he had a smirk on his face. I grabbed my stuff off the floor and ran into class.

I sat in my usual spot. Sydney turned around. "are you okay?" I laid my head down and sobbed. Sydney rubbed circles in my back. I continued sobbing despite hearing someone sit next to me.

I looked up at him. Cameron, the one I betrayed. quickly I wiped the tears from my face. Cam looked as happy as could be. I had to tell him. it would be wrong of me not to.

Cameron looked over at me and his face turned into concern. I looked at him. this was going to break his sweet heart. Past Cameron, five seats down, Shawn sat staring. he looked concerned and upset. I broke down into tears and walked out.

I leaned against the lockers and slid down. I sat on the floor and pulled my knees up. I rested my arms crossed and on my knees. I had my head bowed down crying. 'Why did this happen? especially on my anniversary!' Then Cam walked out.