Being in love with viners

Boris' pov

I woke up in my bed. I walked home from Sydney's last night. We watched the notebook. Might be a little feminine but I like that movie. so does she therefore we watched it.

We curled up on the couch. Sydney leaned into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. we stayed like this until she got up to get us drinks.

Sydney came back in and I unpaused the movie. She sat with her leg bent under her. I laid my head on her lap.

She stroked my hair as we finished the movie. I sat up and looked her in the eyes. Sydney's beautiful stared deeply into mine. a smile crept quickly across her face.

I stood up and put my phone on the couch playing 'All of Me' by John Legend.

Sydney smiled at me. I smiled back and reached my hand out to her. she grasped my hand and I pulled her up off the couch. i pulled her close by the waist.

Her arms wrapped around my neck. my hands fell on her waist. I started singing it to her.

"All of me loves all of you, all your curves and all your edges. all your perfect imperfections."

Sydney's voice rang in now becoming a duet. her voice softly sang along. like smooth honey. calm, relaxing and beautiful.

But sadly like that it was all over. Sydney went upstairs and went to sleep. I went home and went to bed after I changed.

This morning I showered and dressed. I wore my black hoodie over my blue hollister shirt with blue jeans and black nikes.

I walked down the street to Sydney's. knocking on the door, I texted her that I was here to get her.

"Good morning princess! I'm here to get you."

"Hey babe, come on in. I have to shower and I will be down."

I grabbed the hidden key and unlocked the door. I walked inside, shut the door, locked it and headed to the living room. I sat on the couch and waited.

***********

Sydney's pov

I woke up this morning with a smile. Last night was so romantic. we watched the notebook. our favorite movie, something we have in common. Yeah, I'm a cheesy person. if its a crime, shoot me now!

I cuddled into his chest while we watched it until I got up to get us drinks. then he laid his head on my lap and I played with his hair.

After the movie ended, he played a song. 'All of me' by John legend. We danced to it and sang together. It was out song. but sadly, it was over to quickly. I enjoyed my time with Boris. he was the sweetest guy ever. in everyday you could say as much as he is perfect.

I woke up this morning to a text. Boris was here to pick me up. 'crap I have to get ready!' I replied and told him to come inside so I can shower.

I jumped up and ran to the shower. I jumped into the warm water. the warm water made me want to crawl back into bed.

I got out and wrapped my towel around me. I stepped into my bedroom. it now felt absolutely freezing to me.

As I stepped out I noticed something on my bed. it was simple, red rose. I smiled as I got near. there were also white rose petals in a heart around it. I smiled as I looked at it.

Quickly, strong arms surrounded me. grasping me by the waist. Boris laid his head on my shoulder. "happy anniversary princess." he said and kissed me on my cheek. I know I blushed. I felt it creep across my face.

"Happy anniversary to you too, love."