Being in love with viners

Cameron's pov

I woke up and showered to get ready to go. I threw my jeans and black T-shirt on. I put on my black Jordan's on and grabbed my phone. I walked to the kitchen and got some orange juice. I drank it, popped in some gum, and grabbed my house key as I headed out the door.

I walked down the street to Shania's house. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. The door slowly opened. A beautiful Shania stood looking at me. She wore her dark blue faded skinny jeans and black torn shirt with black combat boots. She never wore make up after I asked her not to due to her natural beauty.

She is beautiful. to think that she is only mine? well it's almost unbelievable. Shania was an angel on earth.

"Good morning baby."

"Hello beautiful" I looking in her gorgeous eyes.

" Shania, Did it hurt?"

"What?"

"Falling from heaven!" I said with the cheesiest smile.

She nodded with a smile then got on her toes and kissed me. I grabbed her waist to boost her up a little. the kiss was passionate. Deepening and leaving me wanting more.

Then she stopped and looked in my eyes. "You should know, your an angel yourself." she said. I smiled as our noses touched.

Hand in hand we started our way to school. it was only three blocks so it really wasn't that far.

"So, how did you sleep?"

"Good because I was dreaming about you."

"Oh really? what happened?"

"This!"

And with that she pulled me in for a kiss. her soft lips intertwining with mine.

We both stopped to catch our breathes. "wow." I said. "well your all kinds of cheesy today!" Shania said with a grin.

"Only for you."

She rolled her eyes and playfully pushed my chest. we continued walking. until we got there. none of our friends were there.

Shania clung on to my arm and I kissed her forehead. "guess what tomorrow is!" she finally spoke. "Friday?" I said jokingly. I looked serious until I cracked a grin. she looked pissed. "our one month, silly." she said when she noticed I was kidding.

I laughed until I realized something.

"You know what that means?"

"What?"

"Today is the Reynolds one month!"

Shania's face lit up. "oh yeah! ill call Christina."

*************

Shania's pov

I whipped out my phone. I dialed Christina's phone. It wasn't like her to be so late. She loved being here to talk to us . I waited for her to answer. But instead of her, carter answered.

"Hello?" He whispered.

"Where's Christina?"

" Sleeping, she is really sick."

"Oh well tell her happy anniversary and hope she gets better!"

"No problem"

"Thanks bye."

I looked at Cameron. "she's sick and he's staying with her." I told him. he nodded slowly.

"Who's sick?" Sydney and Boris approached hand in hand. they were cute together.

"Christina is."

"On their anniversary?"

" Yeah and carter is taking care of her."

"He's an amazing guy."

"I agree"Boris interrupted

Boris looked at Sydney."honey tomorrow is our one month" he said smoothly. "we made it!" she smiled as he spoke.

"Our one month too!" Cameron said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't forget ours!"tori exclaimed walking up with Matthew."its gonna be like a second valentines day tomorrow!"

Victoria looked up and smiled at Matthew. "Christina's sick and carter is taking care of her. I think we should visit them later!" everybody agreed. then Nash pulled in with Shawn, Aaron, Brent and Hayes, his little brother.

"Christina's house after school. she is sick so we are visiting her!" They all agreed.