Being in love with viners

Nash's pov

I woke up in my boxers and hanging half way off my bed. My hair sticking up on one side and lines from my pillow covered my face.

Beauty sleep is only a myth to me. I always wake up looking like I survived a twister.

I sat up with my feet settling on the floor. I stretched my arms up with a loud yawn. I stood up and walked into my bathroom.

I started the shower and jumped in quickly. it was warm and relaxing. I got lost in deep thought over what had happened yesterday.

I washed up and got out. I scrubbed my hair with the towel before wrapping it around my waist. I grabbed my deodorant and cologne. I applied each before brushing my hair.

I walked out and into my bedroom. my younger brother Hayes was sitting on my bed.

"Smell good Nash. who you getting all hot for?"

"Hayes get out of my room!" I said angrily.

"Oh poor Nash...have you told her yet?"

"That is none of your business! now go!"

"Nash if you like her, tell her or I will."

"Hayes stop! you are just upset that we came back from the summer house in Florida so you couldn't see your girlfriend!"

Hayes looked hurt. I didn't feel bad. he told me he would tell my secret so I put him on blast. He got up and walked out.

I locked the door behind Hayes. I turned to my closet and picked out my clothes. my black jeans with a blue and white tank top. I put on my blue Jordan's then went back to the bathroom.

I forgot to brush my teeth. oops, wouldn't want to scare my crush away with my breath. Hey don't worry about who it is! nosey people these days! gosh, can't get any privacy!

************

Hayes' pov

I can't believe Nash said that to me! that was beyond messed up. I was only kidding with him! He needs to calm down.

I laid in my bed thinking. last summer we staid in our beach house in Florida. I went swimming and met this amazing girl. her hair was long and light brown. her eyes a gorgeous green blue. her name was ceana (see- o -na)

Her name as unique as she. I like her but we were only friends. I never truly knew how she felt about me. it hurt to move and I know I won't see her again. she said she would be moving. Nash knew this so why tread on a tender subject?

Nash could still get his princess. she is only dating someone. it's not like they are engaged , married or moved to never be heard from again.

"Hayes, lets go! I'm driving us!" oh great the devil himself. "ok here I come!" I yelled running down the stairs.

I got into the passenger seat. We headed to school which wasn't far. at all. we literally only had time to listen to 'talk dirty' by Jason derulo.

We showed up and stepped out the car

after we parked. We started walking up to the group. as we headed I looked at Nash.

"I'm sorry bro that was way uncalled for."

"It's ok I stepped over the line too. but please don't start teasing me about her. it's really not funny."

I nodded as we joined the others. I looked at the time on my phone. then as we arrived to the others I looked up.

How is she here?