Being in love with viners

********************

FYI ceana is from Florida and Christina and everyone is in Miami Oklahoma! just to clarify!! sorry for the confusing stuff!! love ya guys💕💞💚💜💙💛❤💗💋

************

Tori's pov

I got out out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I plugged my hair dryer in. Turning it on high, I started to dry my long hair. I finished drying it. I pulled out my curling iron and straightened my hair as I stood in my towel.

I finished my hair and stepped out into my bedroom. Matthew sat on my bed holding clothes. "here" he motioned then towards me. "Happy anniversary!"

I looked throughout he clothes. red and black matching bra with panties from Victoria's Secret. a white Matthew mirror tank top. black skinny jeans, pink Matthew Espinosa beanie with white vans.

I smiled and went back to the bathroom to put it all on. I walked back into the room and smile looking at my tank top.

Matthew stood staring. then quickly he snapped out of it. he pulled a hoodie from behind him and handed me a black hoodie. in pink across the front it said "Mrs.Espinosa" then on the back it said Matthew's princess.

I immediately put it on and smiled. he hugged me by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Then he jumped into the shower. I went to the closet and grabbed the clothes that I bought for him and had hidden.

I put the clothes on the bed. I walked over to my makeup case. I grabbed my mascara, eyeliner and white eyeshadow.

I applied each as I waited for Matthew. he got out and saw the clothes. He took his American eagle underwear to the bathroom and put them on. then he came back out.

He slipped on his jeans and came up to me. he hugged me really tight. I felt his abs through my shirt. he kissed my forehead before putting his tank top on. he put on his red vans then the hoodie that said " Mr. Espinosa" On the back it said "Tori's prince"

Matthew slipped his hoodie on. he came over to me and hugged me again. "I love you" he said. I blushed brightly. "I love you too bear." then he kissed me.

His lips met mine. It was the best thing ever. then like that it was over. "piggy back ride?"he asked.

I nodded. then I got on his back and he walked down the stairs. I grabbed my keys and Matthew had my phone.