This chapter is Celeste's dream. It's a reoccurring nightmare she has that replays the day of Charles' death.

It was around 10 pm. Charles and I went out to eat together and then drove back to his place. 

We stepped inside his house and took a deep breath while looking at each other. He looked me up and down, slightly biting his bottom lip. I winked at him and then twirled in a playful manner. He laughed, putting his hands on my waist.

I gazed into his big dark brown eyes. He smiled at me. His smile was so cute. 

We kissed each other, gently. My hands were around his neck and his hands stayed wrapped around my waist. All of a sudden, Charles pushed me against the wall, our kiss never breaking. Our lips clasped together. Things were getting faster and faster. We moved into his room. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Do you want to do this?" he asked.

"I'm ready. We've been together for 10 months now." I replied. He kissed my cheek and then down to my neck.

"We haven't done it yet, I just want to make sure you're comfortable," He said reassuringly.

I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me.

My body moved along with his. My hands were in his long luscious locks and his hands were moving up and down my body. He tossed my shirt to the other side of the room and a chill went through me. All of a sudden, a knock came from the door. It was around 11:05 pm. Charles' parents were on a business trip in San Francisco. Who in the world could that be?

"I'll go get that," He sighs, he quickly put on a hoodie and jeans and walked out his room to answer the door.

I began to put on one of Charles' shirts that went down to my thighs. It was oddly quiet in the living room.

"Hey, babe. Everything oka-" I froze. 

A man had a gun pointing at Charles. Charles had his hands up, his arms were shaking but the rest of his body was stiff. His eyes remained on the man.

"Babe, go back in my room," He grunted.

"No." the man cut off Charles.

I stood stiffly, I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. The man's voice was ice cold. It had no emotion, no life. I broke down and started crying right then and there, my legs were shaking. I couldn't control myself.

"Stand up straight." The man said sharply to me, "Walk towards me, with your hands up."

The man had his eyes glued on me while never taking his gun off Charles. Charles' eyes followed me. Once I got close to the man, he reached towards my neck and started squeezing.

"Stop!" Charles exclaimed, "She didn't do anything! She had nothing to do with it!" Charles started yelling.

I was struggling to breath.

"Give me the money, and everything will be okay. I'll let go of this beauty here and you won't get hurt," The man hissed. This man was so relaxed in this moment. It seemed as if this was his nightly routine.

"I don't have the money, just give me a few weeks," Charles said. His voice was shaky as he begged. The man was silent for a moment, still having a grip on my neck. I started to kick at the rug.

Not sure what the fuck I thought that was going to do, but I got more anxious by the second.

"I don't really have a few weeks. I have more things I have to do with my time." The man said.

My vision started to blur. I heard a loud gunshot. Then I heard Charles scream. The man let go of my neck and then ran out the door.

My ears were ringing and I couldn't see. I tried to yell for help but my voice was raspy and sounded like a gasp. I choked and held my hands to my throat.

Today, when I looked in Man #3's eyes, It was as if I relived that entire moment.