*Pictured above is Tristan

Friday afternoon

Since I always dress pretty comfy I wanted to be cute tonight. Going to parties is a good excuse to look extra sexy. Allen and I decided it would be fun if we dressed each other. 

I picked out black jeans, a grey sweatshirt, and his black Dr. Marten platforms. He finished off his look with his silver water, rings, and his silver earrings.

"You look so good!" I squealed.

"I know." He says with a smirk and we both laugh.

I go to the bathroom to put on what Allen picked out for me. It was a short black satin slip dress. He paired it with these white lace socks and matched us with my black Dr. Marten platforms.

 I smiled at myself in the mirror. I haven't felt this cute in a while. 

For makeup I put bronzer in my eyelids and applied fake eyelashes that looked very natural because I didn't like the dramatic ones. I left my hair down.
I walked out our bathroom and he looks at me in awe.

"Stop drooling," I joke.

"You wish." he says. 

We both laugh and then look back into each other's eyes. I put in my tiny silver hoops and we go.

When we arrived at the party the entire driveway was filled up. Even across the street cars were parked. Allen raised his eyebrows at the amount of cars.

Allen offers his arm and I grab it as we walk inside.

People were everywhere. Pearl's house was huge but it felt like there wasn't an inch of space anywhere.

"Holy fuck," Allen lets out.

"I think I'll get us drinks," I say straining my voice.

"Let me come with you we might lose each other in this sea of people," he shouts.

Allen and I walk into the kitchen. We pour ourselves a drink and wander outside on the back patio. We find a few chairs that are slightly secluded and sit. This is not what we were expecting. Allen and I both talked for a while. We finally see a familiar face.

"Hey, what's up y'all." the guy says.

"Tristannnnnnnnnnn," I giggle.

"Hey, love," he says and gives me a hug. 

Tristan hugs Allen. 

Tristan is good friends with Allen and I. The three of us met sophomore year at a party. This was a couple months after Charles died so he never got to meet him. Allen and Tristan immediately hit it off and they're both on the basketball team together. Tristan is a really fun guy at parties. He fucks around in school a lot but he's actually really smart despite people thinking otherwise.

We all talk for a bit and then I see Allen zone out. He stares off into a small group of people. I look over to where he's looking. It's four people, one of them being James with his arm around another guy. The four of them are talking and laughing. James pulls into the guy he has his arm around and kisses him. James then meets eyes with Allen and stares at him while kissing the other guy. Allen looks down.

"Hey! How about we go inside and dance a bit," I say trying to ignore them.

"Alright, I'm down but y'all are gonna look goofy," Tristan says.

"Fuck you, man," I say playfully. I grab Allen's arm and the three of us walk inside.

Allen gets back to himself as the three of us dance. Our other friend Valerie finds us eventually and joins. We all laugh and have a good time. Then James and the guy come back inside. They stand a few feet away from Allen as they make out in the corner. James keeps glancing over at Allen. He's doing this on purpose.