Jacks Story

You guys all sat in the living room and told your most embarrassing stories and then told scary stories, you all went then it was Jack's turn.
Jack: "So once, a man was having a normal day at home, so he was just chillin, watching TV, and then his channel switched to that amber alert screen with a warning of a serial killer on the loose."
You were already scared of where the direction of the story was going so you hugged Zach and he put his arm over you and kissed the top of your head and mouthed 'It's okay'
Jack: "The TV told him to lock all windows and doors and beware of the serial killer. The man thought to himself 'what are the odds I'm the one getting targeted' so he had his window left open and took a nap. When he woke up he heard a noise. *DRIP, DROP, DRIP, DROP* so he got off the bed and his dog licked his ankle. He ignored his dog and went to find the source of the noise, he looked in the living room, dining room, kitchen, and guest room but didn't find where the noise was coming from. The last room he didn't check was the bathroom and so he went in and the noise was louder. *DRIPP, DROPP, DRIPP, DROPP* he pulled back the curtain and saw his dog dead and hanging from the shower head with blood dripping. He looked on the mirror and saw 'HUMANS CAN LICK TOO' written in his dogs blood. The End"
Jonah: "Dang Jack"
Daniel: "That's sad and stupid I blame the man"
Y/n: "Uhm Zach can you sleep in my room again?"
Zach: "Yes of course"
Jack: "Alright chickens I'm going to bed good night"
Everyone: "Good night" you all went to your room and slept. Zach slept with you and had his arms around you all night.

End of Chapter 75